Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To be fair most of us are not expecting to sign Reus, the moment he becomes available Barca, Real and the Arab/Russian owned clubs will just spunk zillions in Dortmund's direction.
What is clear is that we need fullbacks (Manquillo and Moreno look likely) and someone fairly prolific to play anywhere across the front three in our 4-3-3.
Remy looked ideal but I have no idea who else we are looking at, Lavezzi has been mentioned but he said he would prefer an Italian club and £18m for a 29 year old is steep.
Meh.

Fucking Bindippers, it's bad enough I hear this type of shit from dippers I work with all week but don't want to see it on my favourite forum on a weekend. Fuck off to RAWK to post this shit and argue why you won't sign X or Y with the other deluded grief junkies. Last season was a fluke and Tranny Banger Rodgers will be found out big time this season without the racist to bail him out (and don't kid yourself that this £100m plus spee isn't being wasted on Turkey purchases). Shut the door on the way out. :pochbye:

yah that was really funny stuff but anyways , for people slagging rodgers here , it was the journalists who asked this stupid question , its not like he stood on top of WHL n was shouting this stuff so cool it a bit , and back to the original question , whether liverpool will do the same or not ? the answer is NO. again dont wanna go in the stuff like who is better and who has better manager ,coz ther is no end to that debate ,

but the two basic things that most of the people are missing is ,

spurs signed 1rst team players - loris-capoue-erikson-lamela-soldado , add to that chadli n co , i.e thats thats 6 new players in the starting XI. some good some bad but still none of them had anything to do with premier league before they came to spurs .
and also if looked carefully , that a new GK + new holding mid + new attacking mid. + new striker , i.e. the whole backbone of the team was shifted .thats where AVB faulted .

compare this to liverpool , mignolet+skrtel+gerrad+coutinho/sterling+sturridge , nothing is changing , only 2-3 of the new signings are going to come in the first team , most probably , new striker /marcovic, lalana & lovren , so irrespective of who is better and will liverpool do the same , the two situations are basically different . and thats what he was talking abt having a strategy , and not like taunting spurs .

Liverpool fans are incredibly thick when it comes to football.

First it was said we signed Dempsey at the same time as Bale left, now Lloris?

What's next, Klinsmann? Berbatov? How about Modric?

:avbfacepalm:

For reference:
Soldado (ST)
Lamela (MF)
Chaldi (MF)
Capoue (MF)
Eriksen (MF)
Paulinho (MF)
Chiriches (DF)

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

Edit: I'm assuming you're like 12 due to your self censoring, that being said i thank you for reminding me how much i love this song. I know the song has nothing to do with your age, i just want to fan the flames :freundgoal:
artworks-000027115391-7urczg-original.jpg

That's enough money to feed a country for a year. That is such a complete waste.
Not even close to enough, unless your planning on budget cutting to 10 euros a year per person? (for a population of 26 million that is).

I know money in football is ridiculous but ultimately they have to compete to keep the fans that fund them happy. Then those very same fans often complain about the extortionate money in football when if they really wanted they should just be donating their money instead of spending it on football. Plus it's not really a waste, money is ultimately worth nothing, it's not like they're throwing 265 millions loafs of bread into a landfill.
(Sorry for getting like this it's just the argument annoys me).

Not even close to enough, unless your planning on budget cutting to 10 euros a year per person? (for a population of 26 million that is).

I know money in football is ridiculous but ultimately they have to compete to keep the fans that fund them happy. Then those very same fans often complain about the extortionate money in football when if they really wanted they should just be donating their money instead of spending it on football. Plus it's not really a waste, money is ultimately worth nothing, it's not like they're throwing 265 millions loafs of bread into a landfill.
(Sorry for getting like this it's just the argument annoys me).

The money doesn't disappear either, it just goes to another owner. It wouldn't have gone to feeding the poor anyway.

However, one could argue that we, the supporters, are lining the owners pockets with money that could have been used for better purposes, maybe.

The money doesn't disappear either, it just goes to another owner. It wouldn't have gone to feeding the poor anyway.

However, one could argue that we, the supporters, are lining the owners pockets with money that could have been used for better purposes, maybe.

Spot on. If we stop going, and cancel our satellite subscriptions, then it ceases to exist. We have the power, but it will never be coordinated.

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

Edit: I'm assuming you're like 12 due to your self censoring, that being said i thank you for reminding me how much i love this song. I know the song has nothing to do with your age, i just want to fan the flames :freundgoal:
I had to go and put this on now.

That yellow one-piece though.

A pox on Perez and Real Madrid: May their faces sprout knobs on them and they are referred as the Real Dickheads!!

Back
Top Bottom