Thread Where We Can Talk Shit About Other Clubs’ Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, believe me, I told him he doesn't know what he's talking about. He was trying to make that argument that Brendan Rodgers is miles above Poch as a manager and that he'll be able to take those players to an even higher level. I tried telling him that the chances of that many players on one team that struggled up until last season turning out to be some of the best players in the league is absurd. Not to mention, if they truly WERE that unbelievably outstanding Poch would've MADE Levy sign them!

lolzz , if levy read that he would lough his shit out , * would have made lavy sign them ?* isnt thats exactly pochettino trying to do ? morgan shit-terlin & jay injury-guez ?

So Rodgers has a different transfer policy.. OK.

Lets have a look at the great Brendan Rodgers buys shall we.....

Borini - £10m .... useless
Joe Allen - £15m ... useless
Assaidi.... £3m ...flopped, loaned and about to be sold. Fail
Nuri Sahin .... hardly played, pointless
Samed Yesil .... Who?
Daniel Sturridge .... well played Tranny banger! Good signing
Coutinho .... Average , but smart
Luis Alberto ..... £7m , what has he done so far?
Iago Aspas .... £7m ... Flopped bigtime
Mignolet..... £9m... Good signing
Kolo Toure ... Woeful
Aly Cissokho .... Pointless loan, makes mistakes
Tiago Ilori ..... £7m.... Nobody knows yet
Sakho..... £15m and has been a right donkey for them.

...Now they've spent £20m on Markovic from Benfica, he will flop.
Lovren.... £20m....
Emre Can.... £10m, pretty good business
Rickie Lambert..... £4m for a one season player
Lallana ...£25m for a 26 yr old , joke
Divock Origi .... potentially good signing for £10m

He's bought 22 players and spent £184m

Yeah Brendan.. you're the man..Now keep your trap shut.

yah that was really funny stuff but anyways , for people slagging rodgers here , it was the journalists who asked this stupid question , its not like he stood on top of WHL n was shouting this stuff so cool it a bit , and back to the original question , whether liverpool will do the same or not ? the answer is NO. again dont wanna go in the stuff like who is better and who has better manager ,coz ther is no end to that debate ,

but the two basic things that most of the people are missing is ,

spurs signed 1rst team players - loris-capoue-erikson-lamela-soldado , add to that chadli n co , i.e thats thats 6 new players in the starting XI. some good some bad but still none of them had anything to do with premier league before they came to spurs .
and also if looked carefully , that a new GK + new holding mid + new attacking mid. + new striker , i.e. the whole backbone of the team was shifted .thats where AVB faulted .

compare this to liverpool , mignolet+skrtel+gerrad+coutinho/sterling+sturridge , nothing is changing , only 2-3 of the new signings are going to come in the first team , most probably , new striker /marcovic, lalana & lovren , so irrespective of who is better and will liverpool do the same , the two situations are basically different . and thats what he was talking abt having a strategy , and not like taunting spurs .

Last edited:
yah that was really funny stuff but anyways , for people slagging rodgers here , it was the journalists who asked this stupid question , its not like he stood on top of WHL n was shouting this stuff so cool it a bit , and back to the original question , whether liverpool will do the same or not ? the answer is NO. again dont wanna go in the stuff like who is better and who has better manager ,coz ther is no end to that debate ,

spurs signed 1rst team players - loris-capoue-erikson-lamela-soldado , add to that chadli n co , i.e thats thats 6 new players in the starting XI. some good some bad but still none of them had anything to do with premier league before they came to spurs .
and also if looked carefully , that a new GK + new holding mid + new attacking mid. + new striker , i.e. the whole backbone of the team was shifted .thats where AVB faulted .

compare this to liverpool , mignolet+skrtel+gerrad+coutinho/sterling+sturridge , nothing is changing , only 2-3 of the new signings are going to come in the first team , most probably , new striker /marcovic, lalana & lovren , so irrespective of who is better and will liverpool do the same , the two situations are basically different . and thats what he was talking abt having a strategy , and not like taunting spurs .

You can fuck right off outta here with this bullshit. You broke the bank on average players and you're grasping at straws trying to say that you invested wisely. Enjoy your one year in Europe. You'll be back in 7th where you belong in no time.

You can fuck right off outta here with this bullshit. You broke the bank on average players and you're grasping at straws trying to say that you invested wisely. Enjoy your one year in Europe. You'll be back in 7th where you belong in no time.

just as there is no connection between your loud mouth n your small brain , the way you talk , your eyes are also faulty mate , i didnt mentioned a single word abt what n which n how bad or good signings are , not the spurs signings not liverpools , all i said was spurs signed too many 1st team players in a single window , and neither i commented abt how good or bad they are .

**You broke the bank on average players** you are saying as if you paid for them , in such way you are saying .lol cool down a bit , no need to show your business skills here , let the club authorities worry abt them .

abt us signing average players ? what spurs has done is there to see , while lallana is alredy a flop without even touching a ball in liverpool shirt , morgan shitterline is the next big thing in football just coz spur want to sign him . thats hypocrisy at its best .

just as there is no connection between your loud mouth n your small brain , the way you talk , your eyes are also faulty mate , i didnt mentioned a single word abt what n which n how bad or good signings are , not the spurs signings not liverpools , all i said was spurs signed too many 1st team players in a single window , and neither i commented abt how good or bad they are .

**You broke the bank on average players** you are saying as if you paid for them , in such way you are saying .lol cool down a bit , no need to show your business skills here , let the club authorities worry abt them .

abt us signing average players ? what spurs has done is there to see , while lallana is alredy a flop without even touching a ball in liverpool shirt , morgan shitterline is the next big thing in football just coz spur want to sign him . thats hypocrisy at its best .

I had an easier time understanding people in Panama than trying to decipher what the fuck you're trying to say.

It's a message board. We discuss things like the costs of transfer fees here. In all honesty what Spurs did after the sale of Bale has yet to be seen. We have yet to get rid of a single player that we picked up last summer and most of us are hoping that after a season in the PL they've had the time required to figure things out. Our record signing was out for basically the entire season. Our two managers were absolutely clueless as to how to use the players they had. Now we're working with an up and coming manager and letting him do what needs to be done to improve our squad.

Now fuck off out of here and steal some hubcaps.

I had an easier time understanding people in Panama than trying to decipher what the fuck you're trying to say.

It's a message board. We discuss things like the costs of transfer fees here. In all honesty what Spurs did after the sale of Bale has yet to be seen. We have yet to get rid of a single player that we picked up last summer and most of us are hoping that after a season in the PL they've had the time required to figure things out. Our record signing was out for basically the entire season. Our two managers were absolutely clueless as to how to use the players they had. Now we're working with an up and coming manager and letting him do what needs to be done to improve our squad.

Now fuck off out of here and steal some hubcaps.

now you see the difference ?

when its your signings you have every explanation available for their struggles , and ready to give them time , thats the way it should be ,im ok with it , but then how can you brand players of other teams flop or average even before they start playing , the season is yet to begin and lallana is alredy a joke ? marcovik a flop ? thats hypocrisy.

and i think you need to find some other things to do mate , stealing hubcaps isnt that fancy , and looking at your comments i think you are no good enough in that stuff. change your profession.

woho, u know what , me n my stuff isnt going anywhere ,get that straight . ya dont like it , fine just push your lazy ozy a** on the next comment .f**k off bruh.

Look in my eyes, what do you see?
The cult of personality
I know your anger, I know your dreams
I've been everything you want to be

Edit: I'm assuming you're like 12 due to your self censoring, that being said i thank you for reminding me how much i love this song. I know the song has nothing to do with your age, i just want to fan the flames :freundgoal:

Last edited:
* would have made lavy sign them ?*

26d614a4a762545d1e887ee2e5f68c27.jpeg

Gooby plz

Who let this Prick in????

You have just jumped on the bandwagon you clueless Twat.

When you say Liverpool won't do a Spurs... What exactly did spurs do???? See you don't know..
For a team that is supposed to have flopped we amassed 3 points less than the season before when we were supposed to be a one man team.. Now instead of copying what everyone else is saying try coming up with your own material.
You're right, you won't do a Spurs, but not the way you think, you won't be able to get near last seasons total.. You will be miles off it.. You had one freak season and now think you are part of the elite.. Well you're not..
You will be back to the 7-10 bracket in the league.
Silly Boy..

Are there seriously Liverpool fans on a Spurs forum deriding our transfers when they spent £35m on Andy Carroll?

Matching last season's result with Champion's League football and without your best player, and probably without as many penalties is going to be difficult without bedding in ten new players to a team and keeping them happy. Good luck with that.

Seeing how you seem to be so close to Rodgers, can you tell me which games he won't be wearing the black armband at? Because that will be a low number I think it's probably easier to answer.

Also: Do you consider yourself

A: a Bindipper?
B: a Grief Junkie?
C: a Victim?
D: all of the above?

P.S. Your avatar plays for Barcelona.

Back
Top Bottom