THIS IS TOTTENHAM (TIT)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't often post on here but browse at times like these to cheer myself up. It's good to be able to laugh even though it is something we all obviously care about so deeply.

Anyway my old man who has been going to the lane since the 60s when he moved down from Scotland (his other team is dundee, a club even more spursy than spurs. Poor bloke) just sent me this text:

Now is the time to keep the faith boys! Remember we are Tottenham till we die
We have been here before COYS

Well said. :parker:

I'd be happy if we just won a cup now and again As long as I have been supporting Spurs, we've never really had consistent seasons, and been serious title contenders. In some ways the one season in the CL has been a bit of a curse, as expectations became a bit unrealistic, I know mine did. I know it shouldn't bother me, but the fact that Le Scum always manage to stay one step/point ahead of us really p*** me off!:wall:

Back
Top Bottom