THIS IS TOTTENHAM (TIT)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think the server is still trying to get its shit together… I had trouble editing as well. If at first you don't fricassee, fry, fry a hen!

I was on here yesterday when the 5th went in, I think there was about 1000 angry spurs fans trying to post this face on the forum....:parker:

That comment is a bit OTT. AVb may need to go but the Ramos was arguably worse. He'd lost the players to the extent that people like Woodgate were making that clear in post match interviews. Two points from Eight games and all that. At least we're seventh and not 20th. I think this time Levy's decision isn't as straightforward.

Not intended in terms of stature but their background as a whole. Successful European manager brought in to take us to the next level - hasn't settled in despite huge transfer outlays (which are used to cost the manager credibility) on players who come good under the next guy (better management or just more time under the belt?)

Sacked and replaced by a stalwart who will never manage bigger or better than us due to a lack of ability. We put that glass ceiling there for ourselves. But breaking it takes patience.

Moyes at United - a step backwards on Fergie. But in three years, that's when he's fit to be judged.

I was mid-melt, when I thought 'fuck it' and tried getting "Can't Smile without you" started near the end...
...it was meant to be defiant, but with only a handful joining in, sounded half-hearted at best!
shame.

Still, it bodes well for the Surfer-flag's debut on Boxing day.... That'll pep everyone up!!!

I was just about to post about how some absolute legend started CSWY in B35 in injury time, and then I saw your post! I'll have you know that I was one of the handful that joined in with you... was a couple of rows in front of you I think... Enjoyed a bit of Being a Yid afterwards too! Unconditional support in the face of everything going to shit is what being Spurs is about. As you say, shame that more people clearly didn't feel the same way.

I was just about to post about how some absolute legend started CSWY in B35 in injury time, and then I saw your post! I'll have you know that I was one of the handful that joined in with you... and then enjoyed a bit of Being a Yid afterwards too!

gawd bless ya!!
I was swinging my scarf at the end (even made it onto MOTD2) and too pissed(off) to care what the fuck I looked or sounded like TBH...

What with AVB going, this could be the start of a(nother) new era dawning!

What did you expect? Consistency? Titles? Cups? We're Tottenham, we're built for this special pain, reserved for those that are weathered enough to take it. It's horrible. But it's normal. It's what goes hand in hand with supporting a club like ours. Accept the misery, it makes the glory that much sweeter when it arrives, no matter how bitter my tongue tastes right now.

(An hour ago I was burning all my belongs, crying my eyes out, while wanking furiously)

@ Flav Flav - Can I steal this for a facebook status? It sums up my thoughts well.

I don't have many friends but always believe you should ask this sort of thing.

Just so everyone knows I don't read posts that are more than two sentences long
@ Flav Flav - Can I steal this for a facebook status? It sums up my thoughts well.

I don't have many friends but always believe you should ask this sort of thing.

Course

We are not cursed we are tottenham. avb levy ramos redknapp are just embers in the fire. The real fuel is us the support lets get behind the side on Wednesday and charge our lungs. As long as there are yids there always be a spurs. The worm will turn.

COYS COYS COYS

I think this picture made me sadder than any non-death related incident. Poor little Lewis. I want to hug him and tell him it's going to be alright.

but the sad thing is that it wont,
probably not so soon
TIT

i just hope lewis accepts and sticks around the spursiness of us, until the day glory comes ;)

BbkCtIqIUAA70-L.jpg

He actually looks like an injured player being helped from the pitch!

THAT'S what this club means to at least ONE of our players... I just hope the rest see it, and take note!

Let it be also mentioned that out of the three and a bit months since the beginning of the season, the international breaks have taken out at least a month of together-time in total, in 2 week chunks. This would have undoubtedly wreaked havoc in trying to bake what is still practically a brand new team.

Tottenham really is the most exhausting club to support.

I'm pretty sure Portsmouth tests the patience of their fans too!!

...but yes, of the 'original Traditional Big 5' (Man Utd/Arse/Liverpool/Everton and us) I'd say we've been the most consistent in the Circus stakes!
Man City & Chelsea are a law unto themselves, and separate from the rest... so they don't count!

spursy should be in the dictionary

spursy

knowing that you are in such deep shit, that you come to accept it and find it funny

Back
Top Bottom