THFC Accounts - 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

BH4RSyVCAAAyhjH.jpg:large

"The Levy bashing thread"

:balesnarl:

Night all, you ungrateful fuckers

EDIT - Yes, I am a Levy fanboy. I remember as far as 5 years ago..

The problem you are having is your emotions on the matter.

I remember pre Levy, pre Sky money, pre the sale of carrick, Keane, Berbatov and modric, pre the CL money.

The question is what has Enic themselves put into the club? A 15mil convertable that has allowed them to take control of the club plus their initial stake..that's it.

So what now? Yes the club has built up but who has paid for it? I tell you who...US. CL prices for Uefa football.

There is no doubting Levy has managed the club beautifully, but then he does take home the basic wage of a FTSE 100 CEO. For a company who's turnover is that of a medium size wholesaler.

Now where is the money going? On a big saleable asset.....certainly not on playing staff.

So when push comes to shove and the club is sold who will reap the rewards of a massive stadium and a waiting list as long as my cock? One guess.

He has played the long game.....as a capitalist, I can say he's played a fucking blinder...

But to portray him as some kind of martyr is naive in the extreme.

Lets hope some rich Arab buys into the dream.....or we will have the biggest stadium in non league football.

You guys do realise we are trying to finance a new stadium right?

I do hence my bemusement to a 22% pay rise in a year when our profit fell.

It's been a while since I read the proposal so hopefully someone can correct me but as I recall we're starting an £8m cosmetic start on the plot soon to attract investors , these investors in stadium & naming rights will fund the build.

I thought it said our staff costs dropped but due to loss of income the % rose. The loss could have been avoided with a better winter window but that is of course speculation.

I'll have a look at the figures in a bit as I'm a bit tied up at the mo

Edit -- oh under arry, yes , sorry. I thought u meant the stats on the op. good olde 'arry eh? :)

It's not been a case of not want to spend money though has it, Internacional have confirmed we've made bids around £20m, we also made some fairly hefty bids for Moutinho too.

And dont forget the 38m bid for Aguerro...................... :adelol:

Back
Top Bottom