THFC Accounts - 2012

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wonder if the people who dislike Levy/ENIC and those who like him are not coming from totally different viewpoints.

It seems that those who dislike him, dislike him because he and ENIC do not invest money in the club and they would rather have us owned by a sugar daddy who would.

Those who like him like him because he gives us excellent management and growth from re-invested profits, like a proper company and not a rich man's plaything.

The first group do not seem to understand the concept of management and continued growth, seeming to see it as a way for making a fat fortune quickly, which is bizarre as a sugar daddy would have already done that and have little loyalty in the long run. And there are two successful sugar daddies, but there have been a lot who weren't.... while I am not at all sure what Manure have got, but it seems to be the worst of both worlds!

I would love for us to follow in chelsea's footsteps, in fact I wanted RA to take us over rather than them

RA is a 10 times better chairman/owner than ENIC and then some

Fair enough if you don't wish to continue the argument, and I respect the opposite point of view on this and related matters

If I could neg rep this a thousand times, it wouldn't be enough.

:defoe:

I wonder if the people who dislike Levy/ENIC and those who like him are not coming from totally different viewpoints.

It seems that those who dislike him, dislike him because he and ENIC do not invest money in the club and they would rather have us owned by a sugar daddy who would.

Those who like him like him because he gives us excellent management and growth from re-invested profits, like a proper company and not a rich man's plaything.

The first group do not seem to understand the concept of management and continued growth, seeming to see it as a way for making a fat fortune quickly, which is bizarre as a sugar daddy would have already done that and have little loyalty in the long run. And there are two successful sugar daddies, but there have been a lot who weren't.... while I am not at all sure what Manure have got, but it seems to be the worst of both worlds!

I disagree with this and take exception to your analysis - I understand management and growth issues, it's you that doesn't, or at least it appears from this incorrect post.

Back
Top Bottom