Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My likeness being spammed on a match thread.

I finally made it!

season 2 sheila GIF by Shameless

No, not bad at all. Good pressing all the way through and many chances. As people have said it's only West Brom but it bodes well for Everton.
This is the confusing thing, if we can press so well, why don’t we more often against lower level opposition? Palace, Brighton, etc.
Plenty of games where we could have given more of an account rather than surrendering possession.

Hopefully this is a turning point for the negative tactics.

I think you'll find it's the same on any forum with any club tbf mate.

If we play badly and lose, people will vent their anger and fury. This in turn leads to arguments, accusations and cunt offs that escalate into ongoing fueds.

When we win, we're all happy and find other things to do. Walk the dog, do some diy, have some sex or a wank, watch tv.
That sort of thing
I like to combine DIY and sex/having a wank.
Hammer time!

We need to go all out to beat Everton - I think we will, they are overrated imo.

Accept the defeat to City, rest a few players and get men behind the ball see what we can do. We will get our revenge in the final.
Use the game as a practice for the final. Basically try whatever system you want to play in the final and see how we do.

No, not bad at all. Good pressing all the way through and many chances. As people have said it's only West Brom but it bodes well for Everton.
That's good to hear. The highlights did seem fairly Spurs attack focused, but they're still highlights and they never tell the full story.

Lets hope Chelsea was a turning point and we start gathering some points again.

Imagine if we had lost.

Funny thing is it would have been more straight forward and everyone would have turned on the players and Jose, the win was the perfect result to keep the asylum jumping as they are relying on football to make some kind of sense, it just doesn’t

I do enjoy a good cunt off, I didn’t expect this to be the match up though my goodness

Back
Top Bottom