Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly, our fans are getting carried away agaist "no hopers".

Our aim should be the top 4, every season, we are back to reality in our next two matches, I just want to play attacking football, if he resorts back to the shite the last few weeks agaist Everton, i drive him myself to Portugal
What’s getting carried away to you?
Celebrating a win?

What are the real fans doing then, crying while wanking into their Spurs top?

Damn, that is a sweet fade! I should tip my barber more.

P.s. Did you really download a photo of me, then reupload to imgur, just to post on here?

Amazing.

Someone is rattled.

I look so fat. Unsmiley face.. Not being rude nut that is one weird looking fella.. Did you audition for Deliverance?

I ain't being funny but if that is you (thanks Whatsapp mates) I better leave you be as there are clear issues..

Were your Mum and her Brother really close??? I mean really close?

More backup arrives.

I love it.
OIP.AFSFpIesftYAuR8TlOHZiwAAAA

Why was Kane running and jumping in front of no fans when he scored the small time little mug.
Should have jogged backed to the halfway line stony faced, it’s only WBA maybe he found his level......should be dropped for his celebration, and only scoring one of his three shots.
How shit and small time to only score one and then celebrate it.

Idk what I want from that City game tbh.

If we lose I'd like to see us be at least either defensively solid or trying to be adventurous

I expect a park the bus and it'll be a question of how long we can go before someone makes a mistake.
Yeah I'd expect jose to copy the 2-0 win. Problem is you need tons of luck & to be very clinical to keep repeating that. Obviously city are in much better form now too. I kinda feel like we should go for it a bit as our attack is our strength. Don't trust our defence to hold out city for the full 90.

Ok so Brighton, Chelsea and Liverpool I’ve never argued we created enough.
I said Brighton was the worst I’ve ever seen us play. Probably ever.

When we first took this up the other week, we hadn’t even played Chelsea and Brighton.

You have denied that we create enough chances to win games.
I’ve pointed out to you that since the slump began, we have created enough chances to beat Palace, Liverpool away, Wolves, Sheff Utd, Leeds, and Fulham.

Some people said Leeds was some kind of totally different approach. It wasn’t.
Some people think today was a totally different approach.
It wasn’t.
Ditto Sheff Utd.

Son missed good chances, as did Kane, Bergwijn and Reguilon against Liverpool away, Palace, Fulham and Wolves.
Coupled with the three wins that’s 7 of the last 11 games we have created enough good chances and should have put the games to bed.

The games we didn’t do nearly enough were Leicester, Brighton, Chelsea and Liverpool home.

But to you, that’s the norm, not creating, even though it’s less games it happened in.
I’ve told you 100 times that tactics and creating chances are not determined by how well or poor someone shoots in a one on one.

Kane hit the bar and put a shot wide, if he misses his goal too and Son shoots wide, it stays 0-0, you’re here talking about how we parked the bus REGARDLESS of the chances created.
Why do you feel the need to lie??? the convo started on Thursday in the Dele Alli thread(the Brighton game had already happened). I said from the beginning we haven't created enough chances the last 2 games and you agreed yet you still felt the need to argue...despite agreeing loool

https://thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/dele.13267/page-643

"Are you saying recently we have created enough chances?

in the last 2 games I don't even remember us creating a chance....let alone a decent one."

Back
Top Bottom