The Society of Black Lawyers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right then, I was just passing on what I was told by someone who has worked his way up and is now wearing a suit.

I think they are documenting in the Paxton because;

A) The word 'Yid' will be chanted/shouted a lot less than it will be in the PL/Shelf. So the stewards would constantly be filling out the sheet.
B) Being the family stand, the chances of using the word 'Yid' being used in an aggressive manor is a lot less likely than in the PL/Shelf. I'm not saying that people do use it aggressively in those two stands, just from the clubs POV, they wouldnt want to be proved wrong after defending us to the SOBL imo.

The last bit about changing the name of the stadium; it was what I was told. It was what I was told straight after he told me why the stewards were filling out 'Racial Incidents at WHL' sheets and why we were having policeman in our gangway as well. Whether or not he was trolling, although for him very unlikely, I do not know. He also said that the police standing there feel that it is pointless doing it, as do the club.

I will ask him for more details about the SOBL wanting the name changed at the next home PL game.

just some faggot wigger lawyer
dood seriously. Calling someone a faggot went out of fashion when Dire Straits were called to account for Money For Nothing. You are being just as offensive as anyone who's being racist. Last week after the Reading game my girlfriend and i walked down the High Road behind a lesbian couple who were absolutely decked out in Spurs colours and we were proud to say to each other that they were safe with our supporters. Don't you fucking dare make our club one that 'faggots' feel threatened supporting. You're making a big mistake if you think this is acceptable language or behaviour. I don't think you meant to cause offence but you need to accept that all creeds, colours and sexualities deserve the right to watch the beautiful game. The day that it isn't is the day football dies

dood seriously. Calling someone a faggot went out of fashion when Dire Straits were called to account for Money For Nothing. You are being just as offensive as anyone who's being racist. Last week after the Reading game my girlfriend and i walked down the High Road behind a lesbian couple who were absolutely decked out in Spurs colours and we were proud to say to each other that they were safe with our supporters. Don't you fucking dare make our club one that 'faggots' feel threatened supporting. You're making a big mistake if you think this is acceptable language or behaviour. I don't think you meant to cause offence but you need to accept that all creeds, colours and sexualities deserve the right to watch the beautiful game. The day that it isn't is the day football dies

Unfortunately, football died the day the Premier League/Sky came into being... But you have a very valid point re; the other stuff!!

Back
Top Bottom