The Society of Black Lawyers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The black lawyer chaps should come down to NZ and speak to our football team (the all whites) our rugby team (all blacks) and our badminton team (the black cocks, im not even kidding).

just some faggot wigger lawyer
dood seriously. Calling someone a faggot went out of fashion when Dire Straits were called to account for Money For Nothing. You are being just as offensive as anyone who's being racist. Last week after the Reading game my girlfriend and i walked down the High Road behind a lesbian couple who were absolutely decked out in Spurs colours and we were proud to say to each other that they were safe with our supporters. Don't you fucking dare make our club one that 'faggots' feel threatened supporting. You're making a big mistake if you think this is acceptable language or behaviour. I don't think you meant to cause offence but you need to accept that all creeds, colours and sexualities deserve the right to watch the beautiful game. The day that it isn't is the day football dies

that last part takes the fucking piss. if they do that. how the fuck can he say that white hart lane is racist when he's head of the society of BLACK lawyers, and he ain't even black, just some faggot wigger lawyer.

if he manages to get white hart lane changed, i will campaign to have their society change their name and then rename every place in the uk which has a colour in it. if i ever see this guy in the street, i would love to punch him in the face

we could always move across to n15....

TN_BlackBoyLane.jpg

Under absolutely no circumstances can I believe that a society comprising of people intelligent enough to be lawyers, would have the temerity/audacity/stupidity to complain about a colour being within a name when they themselves are a group formed and named by the colour of their skin.

I cannot believe anyone thinks this is real if it was a case I suggest number one.

The society of black lawyer’s changes its name as it could be deemed as racist also do they only allow one type of ethnic type or group to be a member then that also would be racist.

I would say the club in its own right have been the ones that if there is a survey going on about the word Yid or Yiddo are gaining ammunition against the decentres of the way spurs fans use the word/words and I would say that was a stretch.

Not doing your research, making assumptions and then slinging dirt. That's what Peter Herbert did

Are you serious? Right, the reasons that this is bullshit:

A. If you really wanted to implicate the clubs support why do it the end that hardly ever sings and is full of kids?
B. what would the society of black lawyers hope to achieve by this? They could lobby the FA but they already are fully aware of our chants. Criminal charges could only be levelled at individuals and I know the club is keen to avoid that route apart from for serious racist behaviour.
C. The white hart lane thing? Haha fucking hell! We better rename whitechappel, Whitehaven..white Waltham too....

Unless this is some kind of crude mass troll you lot have lost your marbles :avbcringe::gazza:

He's mixed race.....and I'm not sure whether not he's gay.

If we don't agree with Baddiel does that make him a poof kike celebrity?

i've only ever seen a picture of him and thought he was FFFFFF. note how i've opted to use the hexadecimal code so he can't acuse me of racism should he ever browse this thread the cunt :dude:

None of this matters because there is absolutely no way this is true.

I'm so confident SBL really doesn't have a beef with the name WHL that I'll personally bake cake for everybody on this forum should it be proven true. (Too poor to even risk buying everybody a pint. But let it be known my cakes are ridiculously delicious.) :harrylick:

dood seriously. Calling someone a faggot went out of fashion when Dire Straits were called to account for Money For Nothing. You are being just as offensive as anyone who's being racist. Last week after the Reading game my girlfriend and i walked down the High Road behind a lesbian couple who were absolutely decked out in Spurs colours and we were proud to say to each other that they were safe with our supporters. Don't you fucking dare make our club one that 'faggots' feel threatened supporting. You're making a big mistake if you think this is acceptable language or behaviour. I don't think you meant to cause offence but you need to accept that all creeds, colours and sexualities deserve the right to watch the beautiful game. The day that it isn't is the day football dies

Unfortunately, football died the day the Premier League/Sky came into being... But you have a very valid point re; the other stuff!!

Okay so for a few games now we've had 3 stewards and a policeman standing at the top of the stairs at block 19, in the paxton (family stand). This is obviously a big change to just having one steward there.
We've been sat in our seats there for over 10 years now so have sort of become pals with the guy who is in charge of blocks 18-21. We asked him why the sudden change and he said that because of TSOBL threatening to take action etc the stewards now have to document every time the word 'yid' is used, why it was used and for how long on a sheet titled 'Racial Incidents at White Hart Lane'. So if Defoe scores and we sing "Jermain Defoe, he is a yiddo" it has to be documented.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that and sorry if it's already been posted.

Oh, they also want to change the name of the stadium because they feel WHITE Hart Lane is racial, not sure what to, but they want it changed! :O

Back
Top Bottom