The Society of Black Lawyers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Okay so for a few games now we've had 3 stewards and a policeman standing at the top of the stairs at block 19, in the paxton (family stand). This is obviously a big change to just having one steward there.
We've been sat in our seats there for over 10 years now so have sort of become pals with the guy who is in charge of blocks 18-21. We asked him why the sudden change and he said that because of TSOBL threatening to take action etc the stewards now have to document every time the word 'yid' is used, why it was used and for how long on a sheet titled 'Racial Incidents at White Hart Lane'. So if Defoe scores and we sing "Jermain Defoe, he is a yiddo" it has to be documented.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that and sorry if it's already been posted.

Oh, they also want to change the name of the stadium because they feel WHITE Hart Lane is racial, not sure what to, but they want it changed! :O

fuck me I hope this is bollocks. Especially the last bit. I can live with them "documenting" the use of yid, very pointless but I'm not too fussed by it. Wouldn't be so calm about them changing the name of the stadium however.

that last part takes the fucking piss. if they do that. how the fuck can he say that white hart lane is racist when he's head of the society of BLACK lawyers, and he ain't even black, just some faggot wigger lawyer.

if he manages to get white hart lane changed, i will campaign to have their society change their name and then rename every place in the uk which has a colour in it. if i ever see this guy in the street, i would love to punch him in the face

we could always move across to n15....

TN_BlackBoyLane.jpg

Okay so for a few games now we've had 3 stewards and a policeman standing at the top of the stairs at block 19, in the paxton (family stand). This is obviously a big change to just having one steward there.
We've been sat in our seats there for over 10 years now so have sort of become pals with the guy who is in charge of blocks 18-21. We asked him why the sudden change and he said that because of TSOBL threatening to take action etc the stewards now have to document every time the word 'yid' is used, why it was used and for how long on a sheet titled 'Racial Incidents at White Hart Lane'. So if Defoe scores and we sing "Jermain Defoe, he is a yiddo" it has to be documented.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that and sorry if it's already been posted.

Oh, they also want to change the name of the stadium because they feel WHITE Hart Lane is racial, not sure what to, but they want it changed! :baletroll:

Fixed.

:baletroll:

I am being 100% honest, the man in charge of blocks 18-21 told my Dad and I that they want the name changed. Obviously it won't be changed and the steward himself said it was pathetic, but they do want it changed.

I am being 100% honest, the man in charge of blocks 18-21 told my Dad and I that they want the name changed. Obviously it won't be changed and the steward himself said it was pathetic, but they do want it changed.
:gylfi: the bloke has clearly trolled you and your old man.

He's mixed race.....and I'm not sure whether not he's gay.

If we don't agree with Baddiel does that make him a poof kike celebrity?

i've only ever seen a picture of him and thought he was FFFFFF. note how i've opted to use the hexadecimal code so he can't acuse me of racism should he ever browse this thread the cunt :dude:

you were clearly trolled but if it was genuine I'd like to suggest that until the new stadium is built we rename the current WHL the "Peter Herbert is a cunt and the SoBL can suck my sweaty balls stadium."

Not racist, homophobic or anti semitic.

Back
Top Bottom