The ScotSpurs Thread (read the OP)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For any Scotland based Spurs fans who might be interested our next game is next Wednesday 9th October against Beechwood Albion at Bannockburn High with an 8pm KO.

Will the game against Spurs Legends next year be in London? Why don't you try and get it to take place before a league/cup game at WHL or even Ledley's testimonial (if that's happening next year) - should get quite a good crowd.
I am a firm believer that a Scots connection has been good for us winning something. Although I wasn't a huge Hutton fan, we did win the League Cup within weeks of him joining us.
Was in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago and everyone was really friendly - loved it there, great city.

Will the game against Spurs Legends next year be in London? Why don't you try and get it to take place before a league/cup game at WHL or even Ledley's testimonial (if that's happening next year) - should get quite a good crowd.
I am a firm believer that a Scots connection has been good for us winning something. Although I wasn't a huge Hutton fan, we did win the League Cup within weeks of him joining us.
Was in Edinburgh a couple of weeks ago and everyone was really friendly - loved it there, great city.

Next years game against Spurs Legends will be in Scotland. They have confirmed they are coming north to play on Sunday July 20th.

Just confirmed we will be playing Woolwich Scotland on May 31st at Spartans Community Stadium in Edinburgh.

We will play them to raise funds for a mutually agreed Charity and battle it out for The Scottish North London Cup.

Hopefully as many Scottish based Spurs fans will come along and support us on the day. We have also discussed the possibility of a Ladies 5's and Juniors 5's before the gents game if we can get enough interest from our girls and kids up here.

Come on You ScotSpurs!

Back
Top Bottom