The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sean Dyche be lurking this thread like a hawk; rubbing his hands together.

0_FILE-PHOTO-BURNLEY-SACK-MANAGER-SEAN-DYCHE.jpg

Current odds on first to go are:

ten Hag - 7/2
Lamaprd - 7/2
Hassenhuttl - 7/2
Rodgers - 4/1
Gerrard - 5/1

Probably good value on Rodgers tbh. I don't think Gerrard gets sacked first out of anyone this season. Villa have spent a lot and I think they'll give Gerrard time. It's pretty much his team now and unless they find themselves in the relegation zone with no signs of escape, he'll be safe.

I know there is no loyalty in football but Alex Neil leaving Sunderland to go to stoke is hardly an upgrade. He has been sacked by Norwich and Preston before Sunderland took him on.

I know there is no loyalty in football but Alex Neil leaving Sunderland to go to stoke is hardly an upgrade. He has been sacked by Norwich and Preston before Sunderland took him on.
Seems like an odd choice with Sunderland on an upward curve. Would Stoke have that much more cash? They sacked the other fella after he halved their wage bill and kept them up

Nailed on to be Gerrard now, surely?

They're getting slapped by Woolwich in a few days & then City will drive the final nail in the coffin and the Villa board will bite.

I think he'll survive until the Leicester game.

If he loses that, he'll be done.

Think it depends. I don't think he survives two massive losses (like 4-0/5-0 or something) but if they make the next two matches competitive then maybe you're right. I think the board will want to bring in a new manager for some of the 'winnable' fixtures and starting with Leicester is a pretty good bet.

Think it depends. I don't think he survives two massive losses (like 4-0/5-0 or something) but if they make the next two matches competitive then maybe you're right. I think the board will want to bring in a new manager for some of the 'winnable' fixtures and starting with Leicester is a pretty good bet.

Back
Top Bottom