The Sack Race

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bournemouth will probably hire a low block dino manager to try and shithouse survival. They don’t have the squad to actually play football.
FbZcUuSWAAI37gu

The cardigan waits for no man.

Scotty will be fine, to take that feeble Bournemouth squad to the PL shows that he knows his onions. He was sacked for being honest.

Bournemouth are here to collect their TV money before going straight back down. Scotty wanted to try and stay up and the owners didn’t, so it’s definitely better that they part ways.
He's taken TWO teams up at their first attempt too. I actually would love to take him back at Hotspur Way as despite the rebuilding under Paratici's has been busy doing I "feel" (my insecurity regarding our non-first team set-up) that we are light in our set-up. Also, Parker took about 7 or 8 ex-Tottenham backroom staff with him to Fulham, all highly regarded in their fields, Matt Wells being a prime example.

Sacking Parker after 4 games is appalling. Yes 9-0 loss but so what, it happens.
After 4 games, Bournemouth have 3 points above Leicester (1 pt), Wolves & Everton (2pts).

Probably more down to a falling out than anything, looks like they will be gone at the end already.
Can't see Scotty getting a prem job but will be the first name on most of the Championship teams who sack there manager now.

Sacking Parker after 4 games is appalling. Yes 9-0 loss but so what, it happens.
After 4 games, Bournemouth have 3 points above Leicester (1 pt), Wolves & Everton (2pts).

He wasn’t sacked because of results, the chairman admitted that in his statement. Scotty wanted to try and stay up and the chairman didn’t.

Everyone at the club knows the current squad will be relegated this season.

Although true, his players were probably sick and tired of hearing in every interview that they aren't good enough to stay up. Last weekend's performance at Anfield was a big fuck you to him as well.

When you consider three of their opening four games we're Woolwich, City and Liverpool, the decision to sack him is an absolute joke.

Sounds like he wasn’t willing to go down with a whimper and the chairman got rid to avoid more dissent.

Expect they’ll hire someone happy to take a quick pay check & leave at the end of the season.

Jordan is a gobby bellend.

Anyway, Bournemouth have zero interest in staying in the PL. They’ll take the cash and get relegated.

Fucking hate the man. Gets some praise on here for some reason.

Parker had every right to speak out. Bournemouth’s owners have zero ambition or intention to make an effort to stay in the division.

They’re just here to take the PL cash and run, which is incredibly shit for the fans & not fair on Parker and his team who put in the effort to get them up there.

The Bournemouth board have every right to sack him just as Parker has every right to call them incompetent useless cunts.

Bournemouth are going down. They are not a serious premiership team, if I was Parker I would have called them out, got sacked and taken the money.

I feel sorry for Bournemouth fans but they are an embarrassment to the league and their board not providing good support is the main reason why, their squad is laughable.

Fucking hate the man. Gets some praise on here for some reason.

Parker had every right to speak out. Bournemouth’s owners have zero ambition or intention to make an effort to stay in the division.

They’re just here to take the PL cash and run, which is incredibly shit for the fans & not fair on Parker and his team who put in the effort to get them up there.

Simon Jordan is a clever analyst in terms of financing and is far superior to the normal jokers on talk sport. He is however a corporate shrew and a former club owner so his views entirely reflect the money men perspective hence why he is hard on players/managers but Mr soft on owners.

It's not just about 4 games mate. It's obviously a falling out between himself and the owners. He criticised their lack of investment in the team after the game, and there was clearly a massive disconnect in direction.

Back
Top Bottom