The run in....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I disagree, I don't like Leicester or their fans, that fkn horrible baby squad at filbert street, as bad as going to Elland road., we are gonna roll em over im pretty confident but it has to start this weekend., just need carrol to do the business on Sunday.

What's leaving a sour taste in my mouth is the attitude of some of these Leicester fans. Taunts at the weekend directed at us (from the security of a 9 point lead at the time - really brave) and champions scarfs already printed.

For a team that was relegation fodder last season id have thought they'd be a bit more humble.

I could understand them giving shit to a Chelsea or City if they were their title rivals but we are on much the same journey this season as they are. Sticking it up the so called Big sides.

Like to think if the roles were reversed we wouldn't be goading them. And getting carried away like a teenager after his first sip of beer.

Absolutely, dont underestimate them, they are in the same nasty league as Leeds , West Ham and Man utd at their worst if you ask me.

What's leaving a sour taste in my mouth is the attitude of some of these Leicester fans. Taunts at the weekend directed at us (from the security of a 9 point lead at the time - really brave) and champions scarfs already printed.

For a team that was relegation fodder last season id have thought they'd be a bit more humble.

I could understand them giving shit to a Chelsea or City if they were their title rivals but we are on much the same journey this season as they are. Sticking it up the so called Big sides.

Like to think if the roles were reversed we wouldn't be goading them. And getting carried away like a teenager after his first sip of beer.

As always, you're correct. The game could go either way. Or it might be a draw. My point was that the Man U result could have a significant effect on WH - and how they respond could go either way. Pumped up to save their season or despondent that their best chance of success has gone.

If one team is 7 points ahead of the other, which would you say is more in need of a win? Logically?
West Ham?

Last edited:
Just been watching a couple of games on my pc, first was Stokes 2-2 draw at the lane earlier this season great come back by them. Second game was Leicesters away game at West Ham this season, one of Leicesters best away performances of the season coming away with a 2-1 victory. Might give us all a clue as to how it's gonna go this Sunday and Monday. I don't know about you guy's but I can't wait for these games.

Wow with that bit of analysis you must be Robbie Savage!

Why did you need to watch your game if you support the team you would know how they played so obviously you don’t support them that much.
Sorry I forgot it was early in the season before that bandwagon went past that you jumped on.

You have been singing 'Leicester City we are coming for you' at previous games and that is why we sung about you at Sunderland. That is all good banter. With the other chap about our baby squad I have seen it all and you Spurs have had some very unpleasant chappies and still do. Just look on you tube to see the last few seasons where many a normal fan has taken beating. There is one with even a Chelsea flag waving woman taking a kicking from a 6ft burly Spurs fans. Like I have said before both clubs have some good and bad fans. At the moment we are fierce rivals due to both fighting to achieve something neither of us has done (us never) and you in recent years. For us this is a once in a lifetime chance so it means everything whereas at least you can hope to challenge again next year.

I think you speak for many fans of BOTH sides...
Good luck to ya... but not your team!
THAT'S how football rivalry works, right?
You have the right to support your team, I have the right to support mine... but don't expect either of us to be happy if the other one wins!

It's gonna be one hell of a final 5 matches!
Top post!!

I really want Leicester to win on Sunday, then I really want Spurs to push and push and make it a nail biting finish. If that happens I will be very pleased.
th
quick, it went that way?

Not sure what other thread to post this in. So can someone go over the Champions League/Europa breakdown for me again. In particular, can we get fucked over if Liverpool and City win?
So should Manchester City AND Liverpool both win their respective titles but finish outside the top four, only the Premier League's top three would qualify for the Champions League, alongside the two European competition winners.

So should Manchester City AND Liverpool both win their respective titles but finish outside the top four, only the Premier League's top three would qualify for the Champions League, alongside the two European competition winners.

And if it's such a 'poor' league, why are the 4th and 8th placed teams doing so well in Europe?

They can't have it both ways.

I really want Leicester to win on Sunday, then I really want Spurs to push and push and make it a nail biting finish. If that happens I will be very pleased.

I for one will be "very pleased" if you fucked off from this forum you boring little tit!

:pocheyes:

Lawro's League Table.

Had this been his prediction at the start of the season, I could understand it. But he has the benefit of form guides, week by week. A building picture. And it's clear, by where he's got Man U and Liverpool that he suffers massively from some weird premature confirmation bias. Has us on 35 points. What a twat.

Had this been his prediction at the start of the season, I could understand it. But he has the benefit of form guides, week by week. A building picture. And it's clear, by where he's got Man U and Liverpool that he suffers massively from some weird premature confirmation bias. Has us on 35 points. What a twat.
To be fair, at the beginning of the season I reckon most people wouldn't have had you on many more than 35 points...but since this is Lawrenson we are talking about, fuck being fair. Degenerate tramp cunt

To be fair, at the beginning of the season I reckon most people wouldn't have had you on many more than 35 points...but since this is Lawrenson we are talking about, fuck being fair. Degenerate tramp cunt
I agree - that's what I said at the start. I thought we'd be mid-table. But this is him after 32 games. As the season's gone on his thought process seems to be "Liverpool aren't winning many. It can't be because they're a disjointed mess. Must be a matter of time...so, win for them!" And with us, the absolute opposite. We're all illogical and biased when it comes to our own teams, but he's supposed to be a dispassionate pundit - or else what's the point of him?

Actually, what is the fucking point of him?

Spam 3 Scum 3 ? Last week
Been doing this prediction game all season and if lucky have got results correct 49% but only got the correct result right about 6 times.
Still predict us to get 78 points and finish champion on goal difference COYS

I'll call bullshit on that. If Leicester win on Sunday there's nothing nail biting about it.

There's been nothing nail biting for Leicester all season. They've had no pressure on them in the run in so far and have serially benefited from shocking refereeing decisions to keep that the case.

The only way this title race gets interesting is if there's a 6 point swing this weekend. And if it were us in the lead I'd want to be as far from a squeaky bum situation as possible.

Back
Top Bottom