The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So as long as we dont get battered by Everton (a la 5-1 to Newcastle) we are in the cl.

Has to make us up for Amsterdam. It just has to.
No way Everton score that many against us. I was more worried about us being able to score rather than keep them out.

Fair play. You fancied Woolwich & United dropping more points. You seemed calm & confident about it whilst I felt myself melting ha.

I don't think Woolwich were ever gonna get the 2 wins they needed, United would certainly have beaten Cardiff next week though. That was personally the scenario I was dreading. I'm not sure it would have ended well for us if they'd won today because Everton are one of the form sides at the moment. We've got away with one here, no doubt about that.

How valuable that last corner being defended properly yesterday would have been. As stupid as the potential goal difference shift would be that would just have put it to bed.

latest

Only photo of a cock and a seagull i could find

Now we can go into Ajax with no anxiety of the PL. Sons gunna be so fucking up for it to make up for the red, watch. Ajax youngsters gunna get a life lesson on Wednesday of loss and disappointment.

I don't think Woolwich were ever gonna get the 2 wins they needed, United would certainly have beaten Cardiff next week though. That was personally the scenario I was dreading. I'm not sure it would have ended well for us if they'd won today because Everton are one of the form sides at the moment. We've got away with one here, no doubt about that.
Needing a result on the last game would have been intense, horrible & nervy for us all. & the players & manager seemed to be struggling with the pressure lately. We have definately dodged a bullet.

It's a real gift today's results because I do not think with the pressure on that we would have beaten Everton next Sunday.

Now Wednesday is no longer quite sh!t or bust so pressure but less than it would have been.

Back
Top Bottom