The race for top four.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

D50CR5rWAAEUoKe.jpg

Don't necessarily like to point to one result for things, but in this case its hilarious. Hugo Lloris saving PEA's pen is the reason were in the CL and they aren't. :llorishowudoin:

This thread is my favourite by a mile now. It’s got everything. Sport. Comedy. A virtual court session. Good cunt offs. Perfect TFC with a cold beer on an evening the wife has gone to bed early.

Thanks all.

we have 1 point from our last 5 (which should really be 0 had we not been lucky scum missed last min pen). And now, as if by magic, this shower of shite, that can't beat Burnley or Soton are gonna win every game. Do me a favour. Most teams struggle when they get to a new ground.

Lucky to get 6 points for the rest of the season. And the CL QF could be utterly brutal embarrassment. May be best not to be in CL for a few years to hide our shame.

Excellent opening 3 posts. Really well done.

Understand the sentiment but the way the CL money is carved up next season means the money from media pool is about double if we finish 3rd versus if we finish 4th.

So worthwhile getting 3rd rather than giving Woolwich more money to waste !

At this stage mate if you offered me 3rd and losing the semi final or 4th behind Woolwich and making the final I'd definitely take the latter. We are too close to witnessing something incredible for our club to let a few quid or personal rivalries make a difference to us.

Do I want Woolwich to finish in the top 4? Absolutely not but that doesn't matter to me very much knowing we are two matches away from seeing our boys take to a field for club footballs biggest prize.

Extra money or not, a European final would be glorious to experience.

As you don't appear to have a dictionary,

Imbecilic = stupid, half-witted, moronic etc etc.

By the way, it's Mum not mom. You're not a Yank by any chance? (it would explain a lot)
I'm 1/2 yank, yeah. On my mom's side. Hence mom

You got a problem with that? That's illegal you know. I've got 1/2 a mind to report you... Also I have learning difficulties. So the use of the terms moron/ imbecile etc are entirely inappropriate

Racist

Interesting stat regarding how the teams in 3-5th place have tailed off this season.

Those teams have played 169 games or an average of 56.33 while the teams in 6-9 have also played 169 games for a 42.25 average.

Ergo, Spurs, Woolwich and the <removed>s have played 33.3% more games than the 4 teams below us.

With our squad and lack of signings it is hardly surprising our form has plummeted.

To still get top 4 and be in with a chance of reaching the CL final is a miracle.

Back
Top Bottom