The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think it's melting. I think there is some pent up frustration at how our season got derailed after that Chelsea game in a season where we can focus exclusively on the league. And having shown we have the quality to mount a title challenge.

We keep our cool in the Chelsea game and we'd have a less depleted squad in the following games. And with a less depleted squad Chelsea, Wolves, Villa, Spam could easily have been 3-pointers, but let's just say we only got half of those points. That would have us -1 from the top and dropping 2 points at Everton wouldn't have irked people as much.
It’s melting at every opportunity on here. Go back and read every match thread from this season whether we have won,lost or drawn. Cunts melt about every bad pass or mistake. Some clown even had a go at Dragusin for chewing gum!!!

It’s melting at every opportunity on here. Go back and read every match thread from this season whether we have won,lost or drawn. Cunts melt about every bad pass or mistake. Some clown even had a go at Dragusin for chewing gum!!!
Sometimes it is.
Sometimes it's just people saying things you don't agree with.

Just a prediction, fella, stated as fact to emphasise my COYS credentials

Son Heung-Min GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Last 9 league games :

6 wins
2 draws
1 loss

2.2 PPG on average.

Only Man City have won more points over that same period. Considering we've only just started getting our strongest players back, that's a decent return.

Keep that average up and we'd end up on about 78 points. Should be enough for top 7.

Last 9 league games :

6 wins
2 draws
1 loss

2.2 PPG on average.

Only Man City have won more points over that same period. Considering we've only just started getting our strongest players back, that's a decent return.

Keep that average up and we'd end up on about 78 points. Should be enough for top 7.

We need to be looking up not down.

Back
Top Bottom