The Race For 7th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everton away is an age away in the PL. City are the only squad that really look like they can maintain the kind of form that nobody can keep up with.

Its 2 league games time. An age away on the calendar, sure. But I still don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that we drop points there and fall further behind those above us.

Luckily I did see that they believe theres a 78% or so chance or something of top 5 being given CL next year so we're good.

What's the problem Bernie? Can we cheer you up?

In the last month friends and family been hit with relationship break ups, death, divorce, leukaemia and redundancy.
Makes you evaluate everything around you that’s for sure.

So I’m just coming in here a couple of days a week for my spurs fix. This nuthouse never fails to amuse me!

(I’m hoping for a little Tottenham miracle amongst all the craziness).

In the last month friends and family been hit with relationship break ups, death, divorce, leukaemia and redundancy.

So I’m just coming in here a couple of days a week for my spurs fix. This nuthouse never fails to amuse me!

Which form of Leukemia?

All the best mate

Its 2 league games time. An age away on the calendar, sure. But I still don't think it's out of the realms of possibility that we drop points there and fall further behind those above us.

Luckily I did see that they believe theres a 78% or so chance or something of top 5 being given CL next year so we're good.
I think we have a great chance to catch Villa and Woolwich by the end of the season.

Liverpool probably push City all the way but won’t keep up if they stay in the Europa

Strength, god-speed etc. to you all....... 💪

I think we have a great chance to catch Villa and Woolwich by the end of the season.

Liverpool probably push City all the way but won’t keep up if they stay in the Europa

Regardless of prior pre-season expectations; on current promise, we ought at least see 3rd as perfectly feasible....... To finish lower would be mildly disappointing.

We need to make the 'no Europe' thing count for something in this race.

Back
Top Bottom