The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tumblr_m6pe6sD21I1r2itq1.gif

It's ok we'll go on a Winning streak till the end of the season.
:avbpray:

goodbye fourth. they get decisions like that all season. we've not got a single penalty. What hope do we have with such inept officiating, how do these cunts get a job?

You've spelt 'inept' wrongly...
It should be C-O-R-R-U-P-T!
I refuse to honestly believe shit like this can CONTINUALLY happen for them, for it to be mere co-incidence!

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING PEN ALL SEASON.... WE'RE IN APRIL FFS!
Mind you, judging on Thursday's little no-show, pens aren't exactly gonna help us are they?

You know what else stinks to high heaven, both ArseAnal and Chelsea fans have berated their team/manager all season, and yet are getting rewarded handsomely for their 'loyalty'!
We have a moan after a painfully cruel defeat, and we're fickle knee-jerkers!

Cunting football is doing my head in!

Can we hold onto 5th now?

Please let bale, Lennon, Defoe and kaboul come back fighting.

-------------Hugo---------

Walker------kaboul-----daws-----verts

Lennon-------dembele----Parker-----holtby/siggy

------------------------bale--------------

-----------------Defoe-----------

It's still possible

I want to see Benny playing on the left and Verts+Dawson in the middle with Kaboul eased back in, Vert seems very shaky on the left against quicker player and is much more comfortable in the middle.

Same ref who gave them 2 non pens vs WBA just gave them another pen(/lino) for shirt tug, then minutes later FUCKING GIROUD TUGGED BASSONGS SHIRT AND THEY SCORED.

I'm done, whats the fucking point.

I want to see Benny playing on the left and Verts+Dawson in the middle with Kaboul eased back in, Vert seems very shaky on the left against quicker player and is much more comfortable in the middle.

I'm not sure there's much in it pace wise between the two. But I can see your argument. My worry is BAE has been pretty poor in the games he's played this season.

Kaboul does need to be eased in but with only six games left it needs to be pretty rapidly.

Same ref who gave them 2 non pens vs WBA just gave them another pen(/lino) for shirt tug, then minutes later FUCKING GIROUD TUGGED BASSONGS SHIRT AND THEY SCORED.

I'm done, whats the fucking point.

1. It was a penalty, no idea why the ref needed the linesman to inform him.

2. Pull your skirt up FFS this is football, they had their day we'll have ours.

The thing about that result is, that when WE were 0-1 down to Fulham with 5 mins to go, you knew how it would end...
Today, with 5 mins to go, they were also 0-1 down, yet we ALL knew how it would end, I just didn't think it would be THAT cruel!

Bassong og FFS, a new vicious twist on Curse of the Ex!

The linesman gave a corner that wasn't which led to the penalty, the arse player fouled the norwich defender who fell on the ball AFTER it had crossed the line, it was either a free-kick to Norwich or a goal-kick. The linesman was the wrong side to be able to judge where the ball was wrt the goalline when the Norwich player fell on it - he was guessing.

The same referee was involved in two penalties to arse vs wba earlier in the season - the suspicion mounts - did the referee tell the linesman beforehand to award anything dodgy so he wouldn't face too much flak himself after the disgraceful wba decisions?

Fucking arse getting so many close/controversial victories in their last 8 games - we were the only team they haven't beaten in that run. Hope everton and fulham fuck them.

Men. Lets scrape 5th and try our luck in the EL again. Next year might get to the semi. But at least we will get to see Bale play for Real.

And we might even sign a striker

Everton are going to go there and play positive for the win and will lose, would love for them to play a parked bus game and nick a goal that way.

Fucking hate the fact Lolcott and Podolski are back.

1. It was a penalty, no idea why the ref needed the linesman to inform him.

2. Pull your skirt up FFS this is football, they had their day we'll have ours.

Yeah, but that 'day' of which you refer to lasted the best part of 20 years!

By that reckoning, we'll be Lording it over them from next season, until 2034,.. Ain't gonna happen my wildly optimistic friend!

We HAD our day, many many years ago.... Football has moved on, money and greed and corruption are raping it yearly now... And until we're prepared to follow suit and 'play THAT game' our day will never come back!

The thing about that result is, that when WE were 0-1 down to Fulham with 5 mins to go, you knew how it would end...
Today, with 5 mins to go, they were also 0-1 down, yet we ALL knew how it would end, I just didn't think it would be THAT cruel!

Bassong og FFS, a new vicious twist on Curse of the Ex!

We're missing our best players and there wasn't much to bring off the bench to inspire us, while they put on Podolski, Lolcott and Chamberlain, it would be like us losing to everton then being able to bring on Bale Lennon and Defoe.

Yeah, but that 'day' of which you refer to lasted the best part of 20 years!

By that reckoning, we'll be Lording it over them from next season, until 2034,.. Ain't gonna happen my wildly optimistic friend!

We HAD our day, many many years ago.... Football has moved on, money and greed and corruption are raping it yearly now... And until we're prepared to follow suit and 'play THAT game' our day will never come back!

We've got to demand it, i've noticed fans on here saying shit like 'success is not what being a spurs fan is all about' and in some small way I understand what they're saying but that type of attitude is defeatest at it's core. This CL qualification is such a whore that keeps cheating on us, if we can get it 1-2 season in a row we can dramatically improve the quality of our squad but aslong as we're missing out we'll always be in this situation cursing Woolwich and the Chavs.

The linesman gave a corner that wasn't which led to the penalty, the arse player fouled the norwich defender who fell on the ball AFTER it had crossed the line, it was either a free-kick to Norwich or a goal-kick. The linesman was the wrong side to be able to judge where the ball was wrt the goalline when the Norwich player fell on it - he was guessing.

The same referee was involved in two penalties to arse vs wba earlier in the season - the suspicion mounts - did the referee tell the linesman beforehand to award anything dodgy so he wouldn't face too much flak himself after the disgraceful wba decisions?

I so agree. So many baffling decisions.

Fucking arse getting so many close/controversial victories in their last 8 games - we were the only team they haven't beaten in that run. Hope everton and fulham fuck them.

Hope as you may, so do the rest of us.

However we all now, that both Fulham and Everton will just roll over and let themselves be fucked.

This was actually worse than watching the c*nts play Wigan final day of the 05/06 season, while a diarheea-bombed Spurs struggled away at WHU.

Loads of smiling FA executives drinking champagne in the corporate boxes and clapping Woolwich to the victory, having beforehand dismissed Tottenhams pleas for a posthonement.

Corruption? Nah, who would think so

Highbury-clock-001.jpg

Everton are going to go there and play positive for the win and will lose, would love for them to play a parked bus game and nick a goal that way.

Fucking hate the fact Lolcott and Podolski are back.

The main difference that I can glean through a brief moment of clarity in the midst of my pure white rage, is that when THEY were missing Walcunt and Whilshit is that they managed to win 3 on the trot (I think, I'm too angry to look it up) whereas when Bale, Lennon & Defoe are in and out of the team, we muster 1 win in 4, and go out of Europe...

they seem to cope without their best players, we struggle without ours.

*OH, AND THEY REMEMBERED TO BUY OFF SOME OFFICIALS! We forgot to include 'Linesman bonus payments' in our yearly budget... no wonder ArseAnal haven't spent anything on players recently, they don't need to when they can corrupt some bent Officials for a third of the price!

*probably not strictly accurate! **Woolwich Football Club are totally above board and do everything my the book... no official ever to have officiated an Woolwich game has been influenced or paid by any Official or Representative or Fan of Woolwich football club. I made it all up, but 'm angry and looking for a scapegoat... forgive me?

** also, probably not strictly true! They are corrupt to their evil core!

Back
Top Bottom