The other matches in the Premier League thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The referee at Norwich v City had a fucking shocker. Some really dodgy decisions against both teams.

Also, Edin Dzeko is a fucking beast. His goals to minutes must be up with the best.
Let's hope Mancini loses his marbles completely and sells him to us for knockdown price :levylol:

Funny how they get a nice little rest a few days ago and then batter Newcastle in the last 20 mins.

But I suppose that's just coincidence?

(I'm aware west ham also rested and then lost but they were away and are shit(

Just watching SSN and saw Nasri getting sent off again. Love the way he almost died when Bassong cut him down, then miraculously got up to offer Bassong out. Faking wee cunt.

Just a shame that we don't allow situations like this naturally develop. I'd have enjoyed seeing Bassong eat Nasri's face off.

ouzc5hjpg.gif

I utterly despise the Scousers, but they are improving all the time and I'd suggest they are a decent number nine away from a top four challenge. Doesn't make QPR any less shit though.

nah, at least 4 players off in my opinion
I dunno, I'm thinking about the number of very clear cut chances that hit the post or go just wide over the past season and a half. If they had someone who could finish (Defoe, Ba, Dzeko, even the likes of Fletcher, Graham, Lambert), they'd have got a couple of dozen more points.

I think two players short.

A proper striker and an attacking player to come in off of the left (allowing Enrique back to LB).

Defensively they are ok, generally they hold the ball so much they dont give away to many chances. Problem is offensively they lack cutting edge or a fulcrum to play off of.

Why they pushed Carroll out Ill never know. He isnt £30+m of talent but he is a decent striker, strong, able to hold the ball up, good to play off of/too and would actually give a point to their attack. He is exactly what they need for the likes of Suarez and Gerrard to play with.

A decent LW/LF option would leave them a front 4 of LW/Striker/Suarez and Gerrard - which should be effective enough to get goals in most games (assuming the purchases are good ones, and Sturridge doesnt count :roflmao:)

Dippers are 3 players & 1 manager away from
Challenging for a top 4 spot .

I reckon the subbuteo QPR would have given them more of a game

I thought Aston Villa were bad, but QPR are looking like a foregone conclusion for the drop. Liverpool aren't exactly Barcelona are they.

A shame really as they took so long to come back up. Their main issue seems to be trying to walk before they could crawl. Too many people round the club (fans included) assumed they were back where they belong and wanted to like an established PL club, signing reject premier league players that just weren't fit to fight against relegation.

I'm amazed that after their history of nearly going bust they still went and signed a load of players on inflated wages. They'll be massively fucked if they go down now

Back
Top Bottom