The Norwich away match thread 30/1/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich losing (comedy goal - missed about 4 chances to clear the ball, lots of falling over).

Chelsea 0-0 at Reading.

A win here would be really useful, but we never like to make things easy for ourselves.

:avbshock:

This is awful. We can't give away points against minor teams like Norwich yet again.
These long balls are not working at all, what is AVB thinking?

Picked up where we left off in Leeds. Don't look like a team that wants to win. Needs to shake this up at HT

I get what you mean... but seriously, if this WAS the case, what the fuck are any of them doing being footballers?? ....aaaaaaaaaah, THE WEDGE!!

This is awful. We can't give away points against minor teams like Norwich yet again.
These long balls are not working at all, what is AVB thinking?
I can't tell you with 100% conviction what AVB said before the match, but I highly doubt he told us to pump long balls to Defoe.

We have no threat up front, so Norwich can come out and attack us without much to worry about. BUY A FUCKING STRIKER!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom