The Norwich away match thread 30/1/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

josh_spurs

An OG from 2012
We face Chrissy Hughtons Norwich side this Wednesday at Carrow Road, after drawing 1-1 at the Lane with a late Snodgrass goal giving the fans something to boo. Last time we played at Carrow road Bale ran the show scoring twice in a 2-0 win. Norwich are on poor form, recording one win in eight while conceding FIVE to Liverpool. Spurs head into this fixture on the back of a cup exit to Leeds, despite being unbeaten for 8 games previously. It is rumoured that Defoe will be absent for this game, as will Adebayor..so Dempsey should start up top as he did in the 2-1 COC defeat this season.:coys::smesh:

If we don't have Defoe (or if we aren't able to sign someone in the next day and a half - I know, I know) I don't see why we won't have the same problems as we did on Sunday.

I see a scrapy match, perhaps won by the odd goal but I don't think we'll run rings around them like Liverpool seem to do every time they meet Norwich.

Yesterday's result shouldn't mean we hit the panic button or assume we are going to end up capitulating but it is far from the first time we have been pretty clueless in breaking down a well organised defence.

If we don't have Defoe (or if we aren't able to sign someone in the next day and a half - I know, I know) I don't see why we won't have the same problems as we did on Sunday.

I see a scrapy match, perhaps won by the odd goal but I don't think we'll run rings around them like Liverpool seem to do every time they meet Norwich.

Yesterday's result shouldn't mean we hit the panic button or assume we are going to end up capitulating but it is far from the first time we have been pretty clueless in breaking down a well organised defence.
Dembele should start so hopefully we will control the midfield better.

I think it will be a 1-1 draw. Norwich are our bogey team and especially with no strikers in our club except that Obika who had a terrible game yesterday!

Norwich's form is terrible currently.........

Simply play some intelligent footy and 3 points should be easily doable.

Dembele in for Huddlestone
Walker in for Naughton
Defoe in for Siggy and move Dempsey back.

Spurs 3, Norwich 1

Expecting us to lose this 1-0 as I've had a shit weekend and this will continue my shit week surround by Norwich fans, who are more depressed than me this week due to the Luton debacle.

Can't be losing to this lot twice in a season, hope we pull it out of the bag. Start strong, get an early goal and it could be comfortable, but the longer it goes 0-0 the more likely that bastard Holt will pop up with a winner.

COYS

He won't start, he'll come on after 60 mins for Parker or Dembele I reckon, mind you, Sig should start behind Deuce and he's not been on form, who knows

Back
Top Bottom