The Newcastle Yo-Yos vs. Wembley Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I refuse to watch the build up or analysis etc on Sky or BT etc. Makes me too angry. I will turn it on at 13.28 and not a minute sooner.

Just going to cut my toenails, that should take 20 minutes (I'm a Hobbit).

Apparently everyone is talking about Lukaku.
Cue an hour of talking about Man U before our ko!!

Cunt's don't even bother to disguise it now!!

Took the words out of my mouth. Our game first up, not long to KO, just spent the last 20 minutes talking about Utd. Plus we got big nose Smith to co-commentate. Fucking woeful.

Credit to Gary Neville though, he mentioned us as title contenders and said we were his favourite team over the last 2 seasons

I hope Dier has sharpened up a bit since those pre season performances.
Would rather see Wanyama in there to be honest but obviously not match fit

We have probably got the hardest opening fixture of game of any of the top lot.
Liverpool away to Watford
City away to Brighton
Chelsea home to Burnley.
Woolwich home to Leicester
Man U home to West Ham
Everton home to Stoke

Gwan KWP.

Poch be that man with the big stinking cohunes. Everyone talks about "how we need to give youth a chance" but very few have the courage of conviction to actually go for it.

Come back and slay me when he gives away a pen, but it's about the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom