The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
I’m one game away from changing my vote from no to yes. Belgrade is a must win. Anything else should result in mutual termination. I like Poch and respect everything he has done for Tottenham but I don’t think he has the tools to handle this situation we’re in. We need a more experienced manager to handle the egos and a different system that doesn’t rely on prima donnas working their ass off for 90 minutes. Poch’s main asset is high pressing football but we’re not going to see that until the team is sorted which will take some time, so no point in insisting too much on the personnel that can’t fix what’s broken.

What if we win in Belgrade and put on another stinker in the league? Should he still be in the job then?

Kovac at Bayern, OJS at man u, Emery at the scum, zidane at madrid and Poch here.

Mourinho must be rubbing his hands. They could all be gone by January.
Barca's manager is under pressure too. Bad season for managers so far. Not many outstanding avaliable managers either

And Levy's replying
"But if I sack you, Mauricio, who else am I going get in to do what you done for me these past four years, sob sob"
"
I'm sorry I pulled your pants down last year, sob, sob, please stay and make things better"

giphy.gif

I get what you’re saying but surely he must think that by not qualifying for the CL the gravy train might dry up
We’re light years away from doing that now

He's in the States negotiating the next NFL bonanza....
You'll have to wait 'till Thursday teatime at the earlieast.
It's kind of fitting the levy lovers desperate for poch to be sacked, aren't getting what they want because levy's prioritising money over results.

Levy and the board are motivated by profit. Not wins, or cup titles, or top 4 finishes. Profit. Until the fans stop showing up to that shiny new stadium nothing will change.

And he just said we played well up until the injury.

"We were playing well but it’s difficult to assess the last ten minutes. Talking only about football, it was a very difficult game. We were good but the game changed after the incident."

It's kind of fitting the levy lovers desperate for poch to be sacked, aren't getting what they want because levy's prioritising money over results.

This squad has been a CL established one for the better part of four years. We just got through ties against Dortmund, Man City and Ajax last season. The team isn’t bad enough to be this dire.

Back
Top Bottom