The new poch out poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes poch out

Votes: 172 44.6%
  • No poch stays

Votes: 214 55.4%

• Total voters
I’m one game away from changing my vote from no to yes. Belgrade is a must win. Anything else should result in mutual termination. I like Poch and respect everything he has done for Tottenham but I don’t think he has the tools to handle this situation we’re in. We need a more experienced manager to handle the egos and a different system that doesn’t rely on prima donnas working their ass off for 90 minutes. Poch’s main asset is high pressing football but we’re not going to see that until the team is sorted which will take some time, so no point in insisting too much on the personnel that can’t fix what’s broken.

I’m one game away from changing my vote from no to yes. Belgrade is a must win. Anything else should result in mutual termination. I like Poch and respect everything he has done for Tottenham but I don’t think he has the tools to handle this situation we’re in. We need a more experienced manager to handle the egos and the cunts who think for themselves before the club. Poch’s main asset is high pressing football but we’re not going to see that until the team is sorted which will take some time so no point in insisting too much on the personnel that can’t fix what’s broken.

He should be immediately terminated now, why would Belgrade make a difference? We are shocking, he isn't turning it around.

I have to change my vote after that game. One of the worst performances we have ever had and apart from one game against Red Star we have been dreadful since the beginning of September.

Ok enough is enough

Poch has made his position quite clear

He’s saying to Levy
“I dont give a fuck
I’m not walking
I want paying off
Sack me if you dare”!!!!!

Levy should be saying
“You’re sacked now fuck off you fucking fraud”

Take the £30 million or whatever hit, hire a keen young manager like Potter and start again with a clear out of who isn’t good enough or who doesn’t want to play for us

Sick of this shit

You just know what the post-match press conference will be; "We need to arrive with positive energy, it's all about the mentality and we will see the results soon".

The definition of insanity is listening to this crap game after game while no bloody changes happen. It's not even about the quality of the manager, it's about a new face in charge. This club is desperate for changes after years of going slowly down-hill. The scary part is that you just can't see the trigger being pulled.

You just know what the post-match press conference will be; "We need to arrive with positive energy, it's all about the mentality and we will see the results soon".

The definition of insanity is listening to this crap game after game while no bloody changes happen. It's not even about the quality of the manager, it's about a new face in charge. This club is desperate for changes after years of going slowly down-hill. The scary part is that you just can't see the trigger being pulled.

Because our owners don't give a toss.

He’s saying to Levy
“I dont give a fuck
I’m not walking
I want paying off
Sack me if you dare”!!!!!
And Levy's replying
"But if I sack you, Mauricio, who else am I going get in to do what you done for me these past four years, sob sob"
"
I'm sorry I pulled your pants down last year, sob, sob, please stay and make things better"

giphy.gif

Yeah I'm coming around to the idea now. Love and respect the guy, but I can't see him turning this around.

Keeps picking his favourites. Eriksen is seemingly bulketproof. Contributed zero today yet plays out the game.

Our form is a disgrace. Can't create or defend.

Back
Top Bottom