The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

More than anything, I am loving the resiliency of this squad. Even with key injuries before the game and picking up two more during it, we continued push and pressure ourselves to drag out a win against a team who has been difficult at home.

I'll be interested to see how we adapt now if Vic will be out for a few games. It didn't look too bad but if it is his back, those can be tricky. I'd like to see Dier and Dembele now partnered up again. Sissoko just didn't cut it for me, yet again.

Had to watch the match on my mobile with no sound while at my daughters' dance competition. Was there any word on Winks? The replay really worries me, has me suspecting ACL but hoping not.

importantly we're now 12 clear of the c*nts and 9 of 5th place (utd) . they may have games in hand but are a combination of shit and inconsistent right now. add in their run ins and it would take a massive fuck up to not finish top 4 again this year.

United have a fixture list that would make your eyes water too.... so many games to play

Brilliant result. I expected a draw and then the 2 injuries made it look harder but so much better second half. Stress levels watching that through the roof! Lost another player for the season and not sure about Wanyama. It will put more stress on remainder of players who will get less rest.

Have you seen Chelseas fixtures? We could narrow the gap significantly in no time if things go our way.

I think Poch has got the mentality right, let's ignore the chavs and just concentrate on what we are doing and keep winning....
today was defiantly an upset, never had palace getting even a point today and no matter how much injury time the ref gave the chavs lost!
Let's beat Swansea mid week which will be another tough away game, and hope city get something against the chavs, and then maybe it might be a bit harder for sky etc to ignore us!

Had to watch the match on my mobile with no sound while at my daughters' dance competition. Was there any word on Winks? The replay really worries me, has me suspecting ACL but hoping not.
After watching the replay again, it looked like he was holding his lower leg, closer to his ankle like that was where it hurt. The impact looked lower as well, so it could be a break of some sort.

Twitter

importantly we're now 12 clear of the c*nts and 9 of 5th place (utd) . they may have games in hand but are a combination of shit and inconsistent right now. add in their run ins and it would take a massive fuck up to not finish top 4 again this year.

Like last year you mean?

Back
Top Bottom