The mighty Tottenham Hotspur vs. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wish we wouldn't disrespect other teams with stupid thread titles. Burnley folk have had it tough over the past 40 years, and this kind of shit gives us a bad name. It's not even based on anything real. It makes us look like illiterate bigots.

If Carlsberg made seasons:
- Pip Chavs to Title on last day, having hunted them down like dogs
- beat Woolwich in the Cup Final
- Spam continue to implode and spend their second season in the Olympic stadium playing in the Championship.

It is written

You've just described my wildest wettest dream..And I'm including having a threesome with Rachel Riley and Hayley McQueen..:ledleylick:

This was a VERY enjoyable win , considering Burnley are a tough team , chelsea lost and now we get to watch Woolwich play city tomorrow . Can't remember being so relaxed on a sunday haha.

COYS.
Yes. One of the most pleasurable experiences in life is watching woolwich squirm. And it's one of those "couldn't really give a fuck who wins" matches. Business attended to at our end. Sit back, quaff a pint & enjoy the game. Whatever the outcome tomorrow it's been a brilliant weekend for Spurs - results wise. And I'm dreaming of the impossible now. By this time next weekend it might all be down the pan again, or warming up very nicely. But tonight, we should all be looking up rather than at what's beneath.
COYS

Yeah, watching him yesterday he looks like a player going through the motions, no spark at all. How he's making the bench even is a minor miracle. You'd think he'd be up for playing for a team in 2nd place chasing the title, even if he knew he was off in the summer. Crazy.
GKN has shown more than him every time he's had a shot. Not saying he's been great but looks way more deserving than Sissoko.

This team has become very professional and mature in the way we see out games. Look like the United of old. They've learnt a lot from last year.

Full credit to Dier too.

I think the second half and England have shown he is a quality DM. Unfortunately for him Wanyama is better. But his versatility is such an asset. He is also popular amongst the group. I would be sad to see him go.

Dier is a part of the new identity at Spurs. A versatile, young and very good loyal player that Poch will want in the group.

No chance for Jose. Not for sale.

Back
Top Bottom