The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. This small club from Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just on Sissoko, he is ill apparently and he created and set up the 4th from on the touchline with two men around him. Covered well in defence and we smashed a team with him on the pitch.
giphy.gif

Agree but sadly this kind of play is just too rare.

What's the chances Kane is gonna be touted all over Europe for the whole fecking summer
Oh man... and Sky can't wait to come all over that story!

Was watching it on NBCSports via their Sky coverage, and even they're at it... I they even signed off their coverage with this sentence: "If you don't pay the big players the big wages, they'll be off... Goodnight!"
Fuck all about the game... just how many Spurs players are gonna leave for Madrid/Man Ci£y first!
They can't fucking help themselves!

Made my fucking blood boil! But at least I had a 6-1 win to calm me down!

Oh man... and Sky can't wait to come all over that story!

Was watching it on NBCSports via their Sky coverage, and even they're at it... I they even signed off their coverage with this sentence: "If you don't pay the big players the big wages, they'll be off... Goodnight!"
Fuck all about the game... just how many Spurs players are gonna leave for Madrid/Man Ci£y first!
They can't fucking help themselves!

Made my fucking blood boil! But at least I had a 6-1 win to calm me down!

As they carra said. Why would anyone want to leave spurs right now. Especially with poch. Walker take note.

I agree with the mane Vs sissoko point. That would have been the final piece needed for the league title.
in fairness, wasn't it the Dutch boy that went to Liverpool (Wynaldum) we were after as he'd be more comparable to Sissoko? Would Mane get in the team ahead of Sonny? And didn't Vinny look a different player tonight?

in fairness, wasn't it the Dutch boy that went to Liverpool (Wynaldum) we were after as he'd be more comparable to Sissoko? Would Mane get in the team ahead of Sonny? And didn't Vinny look a different player tonight?
Poch has said that we were in for Mane. We would have won the league without a shadow of a doubt if we got him imo.

What a beautiful meltdown on foxes talk.. one of the best I've ever seen..

They give West Ham fans a run for their money when it comes to being thick..

" Spurs have won fuck all and never will"
" We can sing one thing they never will be able to - champions of England"

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

I,could have sworn we won the league TWICE, but I must have been wrong..

I heard that chant during the game about champions of England, should of said back ''you don't know what you saying, you don't know what your saying''.

Very odd, can't have looked at our records whatsoever.

I heard that chant during the game about champions of England, should of said back ''you don't know what you saying, you don't know what your saying''.

Very odd, can't have looked at our records whatsoever.

Not the brightest are they? I've always associated West Ham as being thick but this lot give them a hell of a run for their money..

OK... that doesn't seem so bad now actually.
2843712.main_image.jpg
(This is from the end of last season, obviously... hence the background flag!)
Don't forget - that was their points total when they clinched the title, not their final tally (which was 81 I think?)

Also worth noting that Chelsea's eventual points total this year will push them further down that table.

Out of interest... just how may PL seasons would 83 pts and a +54 GD have won the league...?
I know it would have last season...
I'm sure it'll be on here somewhere...
Premier League records and statistics - Wikipedia

...I see that 89 was the most points achieved without winning the league (Man Utd in 2011/12)
...so at least we won't have that particular unwanted record!

... gonna trawl me through some more stats.
:kanehand:

Eight I read elsewhere

That is why
Poch was right to play a strong side.
Proved we will not finish the season poorly again.
Improved our goal difference, points total, chances of Kane Golden Boot.
Main bonus is an outstanding performance.
Onwards and upwards send the fans into the summer happy by finishing with a win.
Really happy after that result and performance
Agreed. One more win and then some purchases in the summer and sorted.
Hull beware.

Back
Top Bottom