The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We finished that half very, very well. Keep going.

Kane so, so unlucky, but he's in that mode today where he gets in front of his marker every single time. So unorthodox but so effective.

The ref has kept them in this. Starting off with their run of free kicks for the goal, the non-penalty call, that fucking advantage call, that non-corner just then. As bent as they come.

Thought as much. We can be better than this but we arent getting the rub of the green with deflections in the middle of the park particularly.

Think I'd take a draw now

Get Sonny on 2nd half for Dier or Wanyama
Fuck that....Chelsea are fucking shit and we need to wake up and teat them for what they are. Dele and Eriksen.....I've heard they are worth 200M now.

How about create something then instead of letting the DMs and striker create for you?!

I actually think the ref has been fairly decent, just fouls ALL the fucking time and restricting our fluidity because they keep kicking the shit out of us. I just want to see Luiz's fucking leg snap.

So by that argument the ref isn't decent

Luiz should have benn off by now

You could put a stoke or west brom top on the Chelsea team today and you'd know no different. Same small side mentality to come and defend and hit us with set pieces.

Back
Top Bottom