The mighty Tottenham Hotspur v. Plastic chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a loss we didnt get any point against this lot. Next time we met them, they are going to be a lot stronger.
Cant help but think this is Poch fault, he played Wanyama who is not ready. Very very awful all game and somehow stays. And we cant do anything without balance there, the subs is weird to say the least. Shit im so upset.

Ahh fuck the commentators, continuing with that "Wembley woes" bullshit. We fucking dominated that. Play that 10 times and we'd have smashed them in 9 of them.

Just some sloppy moments. That's one to get out of our system early on.

All on Wanyama and Hugo that one
I agree, but better positioning would have cut that pass out - sometimes you have to cover others mistakes, especially when you're a dead fish all day on the other end.

Wanyama and Trippier both need dropping on the back of that, and Poch needs to be on Dele's back this week.

The efforts of Kane and Moose deserved more from their teammates.

I'm afraid this is as much about us as it is them, so may teams love to beat us. Last week Chelsea were a shambles, this week they played the game of their lives. Looking forward we just lack that extra ingredient, that extra bit of quality to push us to the top.

What a loss we didnt get any point against this lot. Next time we met them, they are going to be a lot stronger.
Cant help but think this is Poch fault, he played Wanyama who is not ready. Very very awful all game and somehow stays. And we cant do anything without balance there, the subs is weird to say the least. Shit im so upset.

Me too

Absolutely gutted

Apparent from first 5 mins Wanyama not fit which was why they started well

I hate the cheating plastic Chav cunts alley assisted by Taylor who had a mare

We are not up to it yet. Tripper wanyama and son are all not match fit. The team has not kicked in yet.
I may get stick for this but Hugo has probably cost us as much as he has saved us. Hes our captain and it's not inspiring.

Back
Top Bottom