The Mighty Tottenham Hotspur V BVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Hoddle is right to say Dortmund were the better side. They were in the first half, but they shot their muck early and lacked the stamina to handle us for the duration. We deserved that, fully.

I don't think Hoddle is right to say Dortmund were the better side. They were in the first half, but they shot their muck early and lacked the stamina to handle us for the duration. We deserved that, fully.

He actually said that? In the first half they were better, in the second we dominated and mostly cruised it. Our chances were mostly a lot better than theirs, and we should've scored more. Their defence was pretty shit.

They bossed the first half, worst I can remember seeing Dembele for a long time.

But we could have smashed them in the second.

I wonder if that was a belief thing and partially this hoodoo shit being on the players mind.

I'll tell you one thing, we won't play many premier league teams this season as good as Dortmund.

Back
Top Bottom