***THE MIGHTY TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR V BRAIN LEVERKUSEN ****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Were did Sissoko play in the Euros?
I'm sure he excelled as a central, box to box midfielder nah?
He doesn't look right where poch is playing him.

He played on the wing for France as well as numerous times for Newcastle. He hasn't consistently played central midfield since Toulouse when he partnered Capoue.

Sissoko seems shit jumping on the band wagon here but fuck it!! Atmosphere here seems shite really wish we was at the lane even though that means I prob wouldn't have got a ticket,still we seem to be a different team in one half to the other this season so let's see what the next brings, oh and did I mention sissoko?? He is shit!

We have a team of runners, just knocking it past their man and then head down like a horse. We are not good enough for the kind of possession football we are trying to play; we should back off and play simpler counter attacking game to take better advantage of our strengths. The kind of high quality football that we aspire to is only built on highly quality players which we largely lack at the moment. If we keep showing up and picking up that CL cash for a few years maybe we can start building a squad of actual footballers who can play quick accurate, incisive passes, but we just aren't there yet.

Sissoko can't do anything about us paying 30 millon for him. Stop focussing on him and rather look at Eriksen and Alli as well. Those two are not doing any better. Eriksen should've passed rather than shot on target and Alli, slowly but surely, is overdoing it with his nutmegs.

It's more of a team problem that Sissoko isn't doing well right now.

A laugh down the pub.

I'm actually in the boozer now. Bottle o alcohol free lager and a smartphone. Dinnae speak tae the cunts aroond here. Aw friendly wantin tae talk nearly-done-it accumulators or aboot the cunts at the cooncil. No fir me. Aw that emptiness. No fir me.
Heid doon son. Heid doon.

I think we'll score two in the second half. Jansen from open play(!), and then Dele in the 83rd minute. That's for free BushHillSpurs BushHillSpurs

Back
Top Bottom