The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why mention it as a form of criticism then?

You’ve been caught out so just admit it

I’m not gay either but have been in Gay bars where there’s been a drag artist and had a a good laugh
No problems
I havent been caught out out doing anything. I have been accused of doing something that I havent done, by a pair of wankers - of which you are one, who want to cause trouble - because it suits your agenda to do so.
My purpose of the comment was perfectly innocuous and I object to a pair of shit stirring arsewipes like you two taking cheap shots , but it comes as no surprise as it's totally in keeping with the dregs that you two paddle around in.
Neither of you would say it in my company, because you haven't got the guts to to do so, because you are sad cowards who hide behind your pseudonyms and keyboards and rant at people better than you.
I actually feel sorry for you both, it must be awful for you that your lives are so shit that you have to resort to desperate measures like this to try to score points against perfect strangers on the internet. You cant say anything of value about the point I was making about the virtues of the footballing approach the club is taking so you choose to abuse me because of a simile I use about personal choices and try to turn it into a hate statement.
You sad, desperate and ineffectual pair of pathetic wretches.

For those of you with good memories, cast your mind back to the last time they beat us... Their players put on kiddies super hero masks. they were dancing in the dressing room, they were driving up and down the road honking their horns, all as if they had just won the CL..

Our players celebrated each goal the same as normal, No cringe videos, no car parade etc etc etc...

Spot the difference in class and spot who's cup final it is..

Eh? You mean Rondo? No, I do not mean him. No chance. I mean the nasty Dennis Rodman who was instrumental to Jordan doing what he did. A bit like our PEH & Sissoko. Did all the dirty work that allowed Jordan time and space to pick his shots and moments to win points.

They were my favorite basketball team and are my favorite team of all time. Pure sporting class.
I just don't think you understand.

For those of you with good memories, cast your mind back to the last time they beat us... Their players put on kiddies super hero masks. they were dancing in the dressing room, they were driving up and down the road honking their horns, all as if they had just won the CL..

Our players celebrated each goal the same as normal, No cringe videos, no car parade etc etc etc...

Spot the difference in class and spot who's cup final it is..
Haha, yeah. Also, Ozil has got great PR milage out of twitter banter against Spurs.

Those woolwich halfwits eat it up every time. Imagine Eriksen taking 350k a week off and us never playing but with a simple #YaSpursYa tweet he could get us to forget all that.

The usual convo with a West Ham bloke at work today
“You can’t enjoy watching that , it’s boring and not Spurs”
My reply “I couldn’t care less how we play if we win something, I’ve had decades of pretty football with fuck all at the end of it”
Every game I get this

Tell your West ham mate how horrible it is watching us move back to the top of the league after beating our rival in the NLD, tell him how horrible it is watching us score 23 goals in 10 games, tell him how we hate the football we play that enables us to win 6-1 away to Man Utd..

The way we get under everyones skin is one of the best parts of being a Spurs fan..

The usual convo with a West Ham bloke at work today
“You can’t enjoy watching that , it’s boring and not Spurs”
My reply “I couldn’t care less how we play if we win something, I’ve had decades of pretty football with fuck all at the end of it”
Every game I get this

Also, show your mate this..

BfLbsI7IEAAMMxD.jpg

I havent been caught out out doing anything. I have been accused of doing something that I havent done, by a pair of wankers - of which you are one, who want to cause trouble - because it suits your agenda to do so.
My purpose of the comment was perfectly innocuous and I object to a pair of shit stirring arsewipes like you two taking cheap shots , but it comes as no surprise as it's totally in keeping with the dregs that you two paddle around in.
Neither of you would say it in my company, because you haven't got the guts to to do so, because you are sad cowards who hide behind your pseudonyms and keyboards and rant at people better than you.
I actually feel sorry for you both, it must be awful for you that your lives are so shit that you have to resort to desperate measures like this to try to score points against perfect strangers on the internet. You cant say anything of value about the point I was making about the virtues of the footballing approach the club is taking so you choose to abuse me because of a simile I use about personal choices and try to turn it into a hate statement.
You sad, desperate and ineffectual pair of pathetic wretches.
Wow

Hit a nerve with someone who has me on ignore!???

Clearly homophobic then

And as for saying anything in front of you I could always adopt your tactics Mick!

That of calling fellow soldiers ‘cannon fodder’ while you’re safely 5 miles behind the front line!!

You like giving abuse and sarcasm out in spades but you can’t take it as has been clearly shown not just now but in the past!
Pathetic

sammyspurs sammyspurs

Back
Top Bottom