The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ask him if he enjoys celebrating a draw as the best thing that ever happened to them since they won the World Cup

....And then perhaps follow up with "what's it like to have decades of shit football AND shit results.... Only to then cash in on your soul and end up with more of the same...?"

It's called "concern trolling", pretending to give a shit how you feel but it's just a way to shit on your good fortune.
Ask him if he enjoys celebrating a draw as the best thing that ever happened to them since they won
Where did you leave his corpse?

Lol

I’ve spent a lot of my life surrounded by these wallys, it still surprises me when one of them can actually string a sentence together, even if this one was just a repeat of the bollocks being spouted by the mediA

Look, you don’t want to be the Harlem Globetrotters as it’s quite pointless at the end of the day. Yeah it’s a great show to watch once, and that’s it.

No, you want to be the Chicago Bulls, if you want to be remembered. And you can’t be the Chicago bulls without a certain Dennis Rodman at your core. We are building that core right now. If we win the league doing so then great. No complaints from me or mine!

I was close to having a nervous breakdown before and during the game. God knows what CousinEddie CousinEddie was going through.
nervous crazy ex girlfriend GIF

Take a minute to enjoy.

Wonderful stuff.... "Arrogance & Cockiness" pretty much describes every Gooner I've met since the late '80s.... does be not realise his lot were FUCKING UNBEARABLE for nigh on 30 YEARS!

One thing worse,than a bad loser, is a bad winner.... those cunts have been BOTH!

what goes around, comes around fucko!
fuck you and the Gooner bandwagon you sailed in on..... cunt!

Look, you don’t want to be the Harlem Globetrotters as it’s quite pointless at the end of the day. Yeah it’s a great show to watch once, and that’s it.

No, you want to be the Chicago Bulls, if you want to be remembered. And you can’t be the Chicago bulls without a certain Dennis Rodman at your core. We are building that core right now. If we win the league doing so then great. No complaints from me or mine!
So does that mean we'll be getting changed in that dressing room with the carpets from now on?

...and I think you'll find it's Rondon, not Rodman.

If you

If you are truly delighted with that performance, and beating a team placed 15th when we are 1st, then that suggest you are stuck in the small club mentality. We aren't the same spurs of 10 years ago. It's ok to say it wasn't a great performance.
I think you misunderstand 'small club mentality' ....
20-30 years ago, when those cunts were winning everything, we were stuck in lower/mid-table, with the likes of Gerry Francis/Christian Gross in charge.... it was all we could do to take a couple of points off them once every other season, and treat it like we'd won the Double....
What West Ham did to us this season was indicitve of what we'd OCCASIONALY do to the Gooners every coupla years.... THAT'S small club mentality for ya....

Not taking the foot off the gas 'cos we already KNOW the game is won against a mid-table ArseAnal team.... and, at a push, we could always go back into 3rd/4th gear at will, and score another if need be...
THAT, is what BIG CLUBS do to SMALLER CLUBS! There's yer definition!

Sky have to have some bullsheet to talk about for hours before and after games. So they pick a mindless narrative, because talking about the game in an intelligent way actually requires a brain cell. So here we are!

I turn the sound off at half time and don’t bother listening, but it does irk when they get Neville and no grammar Redknapp harping on mid-game like anybody gives a shit about what they think. I prefer NBC because at least they stick to commentating on what’s happening in the game and don’t treat their audience like mindless idiots.

So does that mean we'll be getting changed in that dressing room with the carpets from now on?

...and I think you'll find it's Rondon, not Rodman.
Eh? You mean Rondo? No, I do not mean him. No chance. I mean the nasty Dennis Rodman who was instrumental to Jordan doing what he did. A bit like our PEH & Sissoko. Did all the dirty work that allowed Jordan time and space to pick his shots and moments to win points.

They were my favorite basketball team and are my favorite team of all time. Pure sporting class.

Back
Top Bottom