The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nice one:) I used to live in ponders end not far from edmonton. A few years ago but it was a bit rough still. We talking London not Canada? Never been to Canada.
Definitely London N9, and I lived in Enfield Town's poor relative, Ponders End too 😁 . I have an uncle in Canada.

Definitely London N9, and I lived in Enfield Town's poor relative, Ponders End too 😁 . I have an uncle in Canada.
Not joking i have a uncle Arne in Canada(winnipeg). The world is too small. I went to Middlesex uni .Enfield town is a bag of shit.(No offence)

Not joking i have a uncle Arne in Canada(winnipeg). The world is too small. I went to Middlesex uni .Enfield town is a bag of shit.(No offence)
How mad! My uncle lives somewhere in Ontario. Enfield Town was never my idea of fun back in the day; I was more of a Camden Town person. To be fair though, you could have a decent pub crawl, followed by an epic curry in Enfield, late 90s. The soul has been ripped from it now; very depressing. Most of my immediate family still have an "EN" postcode.

How mad! My uncle lives somewhere in Ontario. Enfield Town was never my idea of fun back in the day; I was more of a Camden Town person. To be fair though, you could have a decent pub crawl, followed by an epic curry in Enfield, late 90s. The soul has been ripped from it now; very depressing. Most of my immediate family still have an "EN" postcode.
Fookin great man! I was around in 2001-2005 time just fly by when you have fun.

Leicester were averaging around 30 percent possession when they won the title, although of course none of the media gave a shit about it that time round.
More importantly though, I doubt any of their fans were slagging off Ranieri that season either.
“Waaaaahhhh we just hammered City away but they had the ball, bring back Pearson, my eyez MY EYEEEEZZZZZ “

Tell your West ham mate how horrible it is watching us move back to the top of the league after beating our rival in the NLD, tell him how horrible it is watching us score 23 goals in 10 games, tell him how we hate the football we play that enables us to win 6-1 away to Man Utd..

The way we get under everyones skin is one of the best parts of being a Spurs fan..

Mate I love it, never even mentioned them getting stuffed by Man U, or the fact we are top, he always mentions it first to me.

I love the fact he hates my couldn’t give a fuckery about that two bob club!

Tell your West ham mate how horrible it is watching us move back to the top of the league after beating our rival in the NLD, tell him how horrible it is watching us score 23 goals in 10 games, tell him how we hate the football we play that enables us to win 6-1 away to Man Utd..

The way we get under everyones skin is one of the best parts of being a Spurs fan..
And congratulations to winning Stratford and showing us they are a big club that has overtaken us

Our bench after Son's goal
skfAtbV.gif
But I was told Bale was furious about being on the bench.

:mourglasses:

Back
Top Bottom