The Mighty Spurs vs Woolwich Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said that to a mate I was watching it with. Reguilon makes that goal possible. His run allows Son to cut in. Surprised more pundits didn't pick up on it.

It is almost as if the pundits have their talking points scripted before the game and just wait for certain trigger points to spout their agenda. That possession stats are still one of their key metrics shows that they are out of their depth when analysing football. When Jose was a pundit it only highlighted it.

Commentators do one of two things in a game. Talk off a carefully worded script and scream the last name of the player who scored.

Rear channels of surround sound for most sound systems just plays the crowd. Do yourself a favour and unplug the front speakers.

It is almost as if the pundits have their talking points scripted before the game and just wait for certain trigger points to spout their agenda. That possession stats are still one of their key metrics shows that they are out of their depth when analysing football. When Jose was a pundit it only highlighted it.

Commentators do one of two things in a game. Talk off a carefully worded script and scream the last name of the player who scored.

Rear channels of surround sound for most sound systems just plays the crowd. Do yourself a favour and unplug the front speakers.
My opinion is that the pundits/commentators are just there to fill in the gaps with waffle, pointless stats, and speculative opinions. Cup draws are a particular pet hate of mine: "Number 43; Charlton Athletic, who on this very day, 99 years ago, had two throw-ins from exactly the same spot, in the same game". Worthless drivel.

Dunno why this popped in my head. But for a giggle. Next year a midfield of...

..........Skipp...Hojbjerg...Sissoko.....

Season 1 Slater GIF by PeacockTV

I live in Luton(Native North Londoner), so could've gone when the Hatters played Charlton away, a few years ago. Took the wife(Luton scum) to see the Yid Army smash Huddersfield to pieces instead 😂
"Took the wife(Luton scum) "How do you get away with it? I admire your style.

"Took the wife(Luton scum) "How do you get away with it? I admire your style.
She's safely tucked up in bed(I work nights), so will never see this thread 😁, and I've taken the mick out of Luton(without really meaning it) ever since I met her. She thinks Edmonton is ghetto, and we have a laugh about that too. It's all about the bantz ha ha ha.

She's safely tucked up in bed(I work nights), so will never see this thread 😁, and I've taken the mick out of Luton(without really meaning it) ever since I met her. She thinks Edmonton is ghetto, and we have a laugh about that too. It's all about the bantz ha ha ha.
Nice one:) I used to live in ponders end not far from edmonton. A few years ago but it was a bit rough still. We talking London not Canada? Never been to Canada.

Back
Top Bottom