The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

so based on the fact that I disagreed with your perception of the purpose of a piece of journalism, you associate me with those 2?
nothing to do with being precious, I have nothing in common with either of them, I share no views or opinions and am offended to be put in the same bracket.

And I stand by my views from earlier - Liew's piece was an opinion piece that read like a gooner fan in denial, hiding behind bullshit stats

The fact that he is one of us doesn't change my opinion that quoting social media and salary numbers do not signify whether a club is big or not

Otherwise all of the chinese clubs are the biggest clubs in the world based on their Weibo interactions, and salaries paid

We are on the up. We have learned the lesson of Man Utd more than that lot 17pts down the road, and right now we have shown significant organic growth and development over last year

But that is my uneducated opinion and, as it differs to yours, clearly is worth shit all

Just take the fucking olive branch please

Fucking hell lads, all of you stop fucking bickering and just enjoy this brilliant result! You can crack on with this kind of shit in the morning, but for now, fucking put it on hold yeah?

Fuck sake lol

And I stand by my views from earlier - Liew's piece was an opinion piece that read like a gooner fan in denial, hiding behind bullshit stats

The fact that he is one of us doesn't change my opinion that quoting social media and salary numbers do not signify whether a club is big or not

Otherwise all of the chinese clubs are the biggest clubs in the world based on their Weibo interactions, and salaries paid

We are on the up. We have learned the lesson of Man Utd more than that lot 17pts down the road, and right now we have shown significant organic growth and development over last year

But that is my uneducated opinion and, as it differs to yours, clearly is worth shit all

Just take the fucking olive branch please
Your opinion differs to the author of the piece, where we differ is in the interpretation of his message.

Win the next game we're 1 point behind and guaranteed 2nd spot at worse.
Yep just keep piling on the pressure. Was pinning all my hopes on Everton helping us out but hopefully that dogged point Boro got today against Citeh will give them hope to get something at the chavs. Beat Spammers and make 1 point behind and you never know. Keep believing, but whatever happens its been a great season and proud of the team for their mental toughness. Unlike those cunts up the road.

Lets end the season on 13 straight wins, COYS

Back
Top Bottom