The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanyama absolutely fucking ROCK SOLID today, incredible and the fact we managed to get him for 12m is ridiculous, and what was Trippier 2m or some shit? Poch is a motherfucking god and we have ONCE AND FOR ALL proven ourselves today.

Outstanding, similar to other derbies that tend towards a draw but we seemed so much better and had enough to punish them

We are so good and Chelsea and Spurs look at least 12 points better than the rest to be honest

Let's win all the rest now COYS

I fucking hate Sky.
I fucking hate Alan Smith.

Fuck them and their Woolwich focused broadcasts.

COYS MAKE EM WHINGE ABOUT THE SCUM AFTER THE GAME.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

FUCK YOU ALAN SMITH
FUCK YOU IAN WRIGHT
FUCK YOU TERRY HENRY
FUCK YOU SKY SPORTS
FUCK YOU 5 LIVE

YOUR TWO BOB CUNTS TOOK A HELL'OVA BEATING

TOTTENHAM TIL I DIE

COYS

Was on tenterhooks until we went ahead. We were always on top but I do not trust the football gods as far as I can throw them.

Wish it had been 4 or 5:0. They deserved a demolishing. Ah I don't care. Amazing day. It's finally happened, and in the final NLD at the Lane. Just incredible.

Back
Top Bottom