The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just love this club.
I'm 4,000 miles away, and this club means so much more to me than any of the teams I've followed in the States my entire life.

Maybe due to the fact that proper football kills anything we have here.

But I fucking love this club.

What a great day.
And so many more on the horizon....

I just love this club.
I'm 4,000 miles away, and this club means so much more to me than any of the teams I've followed in the States my entire life.

Maybe due to the fact that proper football kills anything we have here.

But I fucking love this club.

What a great day.
And so many more on the horizon....

Come here ya big softie

:dierpochhug:

Just liked, agreed, funnier everyone of you guys and rang every Woolwich fan I know, for some reason they all didn't pick up? Cowards, losers, scum. We reign supreme. Revenge tastes sweet when you get it from a piece of shit club like that. COYS!!!!!!

Nothing wrong with asking for a pay rise. If the club say no then I'd still expect him to be committed to his contract. If not then say he should do one. But no one really knows what is going on.
The word is that he has been offered a mega buck contract by Man City and has indicated he would submit a transfer request if he hasn't already.

Rumour, so pinch of salt. But if it's the truth than I don't think he fit into the team mentality Poch has and I don't want that sort of player in the squad.

Fuck this team is one to remember for ages...

Let's just enjoy while we can, hopefully a few more years together so we can win the fucking League. Tired of jammy italian teams getting the glory while we're playing superb football for 2 years in a row.

Regarding the red clowns, Alexis and Cech like 10 steps above the rest and after 10 more steps you'll probably find Ozil and Giroud, wankers.

SIGN THAT CONTRACT YOU OLD TWAT

images
1663-women-wenger.jpg

1. Top 3 finish secured.

2. St Arseingham's Day (don't care if people say don't celebrate it, I fucking well am).

3. Players truly killed "Spursy" today and brought dignity to the club on the last NLD day at WHL.

4. Title race still alive.

Any fucking cunt that says ANYTHING negative after this result has no business calling themselves a Lilywhite.
lol, apparently ArcspacE ArcspacE disagrees with this post. After prolifically posting on Man United forums and Woolwich Mania to the tune of 4000 posts, you can see why. :pochlol:

Back
Top Bottom