The mighty Spurs Vs Woolwich K.O: 16:30 Sunday 30th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking magic. The cuntmentators at Sky couldn't sound more bitter. FUCK THEM.

FUCK. THEM. ALL.

We have no fear, let's keep going; doesn't matter who else is doing what, we just have to keep doing what we do, keep winning, keep reaching higher and higher. There is no limit to what we can do. I don't know about you, but I'm a true believer now!

I've got Shearer and Sherwood over here, trying to pour cold water on today and what Poch has managed. They can fuck right off :dembelefingers:

1. Top 3 finish secured.

2. St Arseingham's Day (don't care if people say don't celebrate it, I fucking well am).

3. Players truly killed "Spursy" today and brought dignity to the club on the last NLD day at WHL.

4. Title race still alive.

Any fucking cunt that says ANYTHING negative after this result has no business calling themselves a Lilywhite.

JKVSYxA.jpg

1. Top 3 finish secured.

2. St Arseingham's Day (don't care if people say don't celebrate it, I fucking well am).

3. Players truly killed "Spursy" today and brought dignity to the club on the last NLD day at WHL.

4. Title race still alive.

Any fucking cunt that says ANYTHING negative after this result has no business calling themselves a Lilywhite.

Heartbreaking, though, to contemplate that Bill Nic couln't just make it to this day and this kind of season.

Vertonghen was majestic today. It's one of the best performances from a central defender I've ever seen in a Spurs shirt.

His marking, winning every 50/50, unbelievable passes into midfield. One of the best Spurs players this season in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom