The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't get me wrong I'd rather be there, but the prices being quoted are ludicrous. The game itself isn't hugely important, it's the nostalgia that's the premium
It's not a hugely important game on the pitch, but a historical game for us considering we have been playing there for 118 years. Prices just reflect how much people want to be there, but anyone selling their ticket to this game for a profit is a right cunt.

It all depends on tomorrow. If Utd make it to the final then we are for sure going to see Utds B team on Sunday. If we can't beat them or even get a draw against that team then the boys are already looking towards summer vaca.

It all depends on tomorrow. If Utd make it to the final then we are for sure going to see Utds B team on Sunday. If we can't beat them or even get a draw against that team then the boys are already looking towards summer vaca.

Think they'll get to the final, but I think the semifinal will suck energy out of them, regardless of result. Whether they can cope with it is another matter.

Think they'll get to the final, but I think the semifinal will suck energy out of them, regardless of result. Whether they can cope with it is another matter.
If they get to the final, Jose won't risk any injuries. Their best bet of CL is winning the EL. I agree with the cunt on that. Bit of silverware & a CL
Spot. He will set up for a bore draw with a second string. No more.

If they get to the final, Jose won't risk any injuries. Their best bet of CL is winning the EL. I agree with the cunt on that. Bit of silverware & a CL
Spot. He will set up for a bore draw with a second string. No more.
Especially with Woolwich winning last night. Might have actually done us a favour, in that Jose might put everything into the EL. (Can't believe I have actually just said that - time to wash my mouth out).

For this match, the club should have removed all the seats, all standing and double capacity, would have really been special. Only needed more stewards to control crowd traffic.

And now, the end is near;
And so we face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear,
I'll state our case, of which I'm certain.

We've played a life that's full.
We've traveled each and every highway;
And more, much more than this,
We played it our way.

Regrets, we've had a few;
But then again, too few to mention.
We did what we had to do
And saw it through without exemption.

Levy planned each charted course;
Each careful step along the byway,
And more, much more than this,
We played it our way.

Yes, there were times, I'm sure we knew
When we bit off more than we could chew.
But through it all, when there was doubt,
We ate it up and spit it out.
We faced it all and we stood tall;
And played it our way.

We've loved, We've laughed and cried.
We've had our fill; our share of losing.
And soon, the tears subside,
We will find it all so amusing.

To think we did all that;
And may we say - not in a bad way,
"Oh no, oh no not us,
We played it our way".

For what is Spurs, what have we got?
If not ourselves, then he has naught.
To sing the things we truly feel;
And not the words of one who kneel.
The record shows we took the blows -
But played it our way!

Yes, it was our way. COYS

Man arrested over attack on Tottenham fan 'by fellow Spurs supporter who thought he was Chelsea fan'
Michael Voller was left with a broken skull, eye socket and cheekbone

Hope the wank stain gets what's coming to him!! Mike is a decent bloke,

Where from?
Ok from stubhub, I 've been checking every day and nothing, you're very lucky
Try Man Utd forums, the London based reds are selling their tickets to finance their EL final trip, worth a try, is where got mine from, great, but gutted in Manc end, but had to be done, there will be a few in there anyway!!!

Back
Top Bottom