The mighty Spurs Vs Manu K.O: 16:30 Sunday 14th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't want our season to end with a couple of draws and defeat. I don't want to see another defeat this season and I want to beat Man U with a cricket score.

We need to prove that can finish the season on a high.

gM2tyFJ.gif

We need to experiance finishing strong, get as close to Chelsea as possible. Then next season go one better. We will start next season how we finish this so win win all the way FFS.

You never know Chelsea may slip up or get points decuted for being a twat of a club.

:coys:

Lloris
Dier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen
Walker - Dembele - Wanyama - Rose
Eriksen - Alli
Kane
2-0
Kane x2

Strongest possible line up for the THIRD time this season hopefully. I'd understand if Rose didn't play after coming off such a long injury but if he's fit, I'd start him here. He gives our team such a better attack. Son dropped just because he doesn't fit in that particular line up and always seems better as a substitute and coming on to change the game against tiring legs.

If we could get the same % of wins in August and May as the rest of the year we would be Champions. Therefore need to finish strongly to get rid of May hoodoo. Starting strongly next August will be much harder as Wembley factor will kick in. Need to win at least 2 of remaining matches and no loses. Does not matter if it makes no difference to our league position. Need to get rid of negative thoughts after last Friday.

Our last game was against Spam on Friday, between that time Manu have played Woolwich on sunday and celta on thursday.There is NO EXCUSE for not turning up or a lacklustre display, given manure have the harder schedule.

Back
Top Bottom