The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wondering how Poch is going to decide fullbacks for the next two games. I'm inclined to prefer Trippier over Walker at the moment, but do we put Walker's speed in against Woolwich or Trippier's crosses? I'm also a Davies fan, but Rose has a great record against the scum. So who do we rest in this one and who do we play?

Trippier and Davies against West Ham and Walker and Rose against Woolwich. Poch has been extremely consistent with that. Walker was good today, I'd prefer him against Sanchez than Frodo. Rose is undroppable. I think Davies is terrific but Rose has been one of our best players of late.

SSBilly coming to upton park
iraq-armed-man-funeral.jpg

smash those cunts!!
Nope Billy enters in style!
Slim-Pickens-riding-the-Bomb.jpg

Based on todays line up, I think we will go with:

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Wimmer - Davies
Dier - Mason
Lamela - Eriksen - Chadli
Kane
Give both fullbacks a much needed rest. They are so important with how we play. The likes of Trippier and Rose have scored winners for us in our last two home league games, says it all. Mason comes into central midfield alongside Dier. Lamela who came off today gets a start, Eriksen starts too and Chadli gets a start as I think he deserves it. Alli gets a much needed rest.

Got the collywobbles just thinking about it. The situation now is result over performance; although it would be marvellous to beat them with a great performance, I'd be just as delighted if we win by a dodgy penalty decision. I'll expect everybody to be on their knee and saying their prayers for the next few months.

Got the collywobbles just thinking about it. The situation now is result over performance; although it would be marvellous to beat them with a great performance, I'd be just as delighted if we win by a dodgy penalty decision. I'll expect everybody to be on their knee and saying their prayers for the next few months.

No need to pray to a higher agency Mrs P. I have faith in something l can see.

Back
Top Bottom