The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Massive, massive, massive game. This is probably one of the biggest weeks we've had in a long while. It's a week where we'll find out what this young squad is made of.

At the Lane the Spammers looked awful, we were on point. It'll be a lot different this time. Payet is their talisman, everything goes through him so we need to make sure he's kept quiet. Dier needs to be at his best to make sure he's not given too much of the ball.

At the back they're poor though, always prone to a mistake. Kane, Eriksen, Alli and co need to get at them early.

As for our defence, they've been consistent all season and shown why we have the best defence.. More of the same please.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Mason, Son, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]
Bit risky playing Rose at CB. Somebody taller for me.

This is another game. To West Ham this will be the most huge game they will ever play, until of course we play them at the Tax Payers Stadium.
They will throw everything at us, and their fans will be at their most rabid.
We will meet the enemy, and he will be ours.
End of message.

This is another game. To West Ham this will be the most huge game they will ever play, until of course we play them at the Tax Payers Stadium.
They will throw everything at us, and their fans will be at their most rabid.
We will meet the enemy, and he will be ours.
End of message.

Are you and your mate going Arthur?

Ha-ha, I'm sure he would enjoy chinning a few of their lot. COYS

Massive, massive, massive game. This is probably one of the biggest weeks we've had in a long while. It's a week where we'll find out what this young squad is made of.

At the Lane the Spammers looked awful, we were on point. It'll be a lot different this time. Payet is their talisman, everything goes through him so we need to make sure he's kept quiet. Dier needs to be at his best to make sure he's not given too much of the ball.

At the back they're poor though, always prone to a mistake. Kane, Eriksen, Alli and co need to get at them early.

As for our defence, they've been consistent all season and shown why we have the best defence.. More of the same please.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Mason, Son, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]
That's more like it. :pochbye:

I've never got over them singing Woolwich songs on lasagna-gate day. I expect more small time fuckwittery from them Wednesday.

I want their fun spoiled early doors....0-3 in ten minutes. I don't want this to go the wire. Partly because my heart can't take much more of this but every second of hope they have of ruining the party is like a dagger in my heart.

Fucking small time eal munching, pikey cretins.

Remember flying back for the Bale game, ruining their night on the 20th anniversary of Moore's death. Was very unnerving having to leave their shanty town at 10pm that night

Best bit was I bought back some special cat treats from the US for a mate of mine also going, nobody is going to start on a middle aged man walking back to station carrying a carrier bag full of cat pellets to a game, must think he was a psycho!!

So important we go into the NLD with this 3pt lead in tact.

Wednesday is going to be a hard game. They are playing well this season and they always treat our game like a cup final (sad little inconsequential cunts that they are).

I go into every game this season feeling we are going to win but i also feel like we make hard work of most games. Hopefully we find our ruthless streak in the next two games and really stamp out dominance on London and this title race! COYS

I've never got over them singing Woolwich songs on lasagna-gate day. I expect more small time fuckwittery from them Wednesday.

I want their fun spoiled early doors....0-3 in ten minutes. I don't want this to go the wire. Partly because my heart can't take much more of this but every second of hope they have of ruining the party is like a dagger in my heart.

Fucking small time eal munching, pikey cretins.

If we're 3-0 up after ten minutes I'll eat my own shit! In solidarity with you, of course :allitongue:

Mason has to play for me next to Dier for me. They are pretty useful going forward, especially with Payet. So Mason offering more protection.

Lamela Son Eriksen the attacking trio. Bit worried Alli will get wound up and sent off as they still are - and always will be - hatchet men.

Wondering how Poch is going to decide fullbacks for the next two games. I'm inclined to prefer Trippier over Walker at the moment, but do we put Walker's speed in against Woolwich or Trippier's crosses? I'm also a Davies fan, but Rose has a great record against the scum. So who do we rest in this one and who do we play?

--------------Son-------------
Chadli--Dele----Lamela
------Mason- Dier--------
Davies-Wim-Ald--Trippier
---------Lloris-------------------

Subs: Kane, Eriksen,Walker, Rose, Onomah, Vorm

Back
Top Bottom