The Mighty Spurs vs Everton, 12th May 15.00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Woolwich will be thinking all summer about missing out by one point. I hate those cunts. I'll forget about missing out on third by a point to Chelsea after I've written this sentence. Chances are we'll be Champions of the whole of Europe in a few week's time so what does it matter?

Top four done ladies and gents. I'd have bitten your hand off for this at the start of the season, especially finishing above the other lot. A CL final thrown in too - well, just incredible.

4th and a CL final.

Perspective needed.
Quite right.

There were times this season though when I didn't think that word was in your vocabulary. I guess it's time to look forward now though and not back.
Who would ever have thought (and I mean ever) that we would make CL places and CL final given all the hurdles we have had placed in our way. This season it's been like we were running a 3000 metres steeplechase whilst others have been running 1500 metres.
So proud of my team - so, so proud.

I’m not going to be bothered about finishing below Chelsea. If they want to hang their hat on that this season, then congrats. We’ve got a Champions League Final to play.

I think we managed 11 points of the last 36 available, so it isn't great :avbshit:

Still, I would've your busted your hand if you offered me top 4 and a Champions League Final at the start of the season. So on to the 1st of June it is then, and hopefully a productive and constructive summer after that (Lord Levy willing :pochhail:).

So if Woolwich win the UL then they take our spot for the CL :nawty:
1350533937539.gif

Back
Top Bottom