The Mighty Spurs vs. Chavs FC (Away) :2nd may 16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Parked next to a van this week, picking my son up from school. it had Kane and Son elecricles on the side. This was an omen for today, it was showing me the way.
I have photographed it, don't know how to transfer it from my phone to the post...:pocheyes:.

Parked next to a van this week, picking my son up from school. it had Kane and Son elecricles on the side. This was an omen for today, it was showing me the way.
I have photographed it, don't know how to transfer it from my phone to the post...:pocheyes:.

Photobucket , my friend

It'll be interesting to see how we fair without Alli, recently he's come up with goals after long spells of invisibility during matches. Hopefully N'Jie will come on later, I'd love to see what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom