The mighty Spurs v West Ham. 12.30 K.O - 27th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well what would you like me to say to be pro-Tottenham?

"Losing 12 games is the height of excellence"

"We were by far the better team yesterday"

If I came here spouting bollox like that is that pro-Tottenham for you?

I asked IF you had anything pro-Tottenham to contribute?

Evidently you don't.

So I say "Its lucky to be 3rd after losing 12 games and drawing one. Its real long odds cause it dont happen"

Then I say "West Ham were the better team yesterday" based on the fact they had beat us had more shots and more corners and made the most of their possession we never did. Plus we never really threatened them and somehow this makes me West Ham! Lol
We had some fun, but you can go back to your Knees up Mother Brown forum now or any other West Ham forum for that matter.

Any Tottenham fans on here capable of having an educated conversation? Why did I have to end up running straight into all the dopey bastards? Lol

OK you can stay, but you MUST wear the gimp suit.

.....That's the standard deal ok?

Any Tottenham fans on here capable of having an educated conversation? Why did I have to end up running straight into all the dopey bastards? Lol

Ok. Socrates believed that "the disciplined practice of thoughtful questioning enables the scholar/student to examine ideas and be able to determine the validity of those ideas". Discuss.

Back
Top Bottom