The Mighty Spurs - Swans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well we didn't deserve that...
giphy.gif

Well we didn't deserve that...
Neither do half the teams in the Top 4/5/6 who win games with favourable decisions from the Refs!

I think we're finally becoming a Big Club in the ref's minds... and you know what that means...
DECISIONS, DECISIONS... DECISIONS!

Weird match, didn't feel real at times and I didn't feel all that bothered by it unusually. The conditions and the next game coming so quickly after made this feel a bit surreal. A very important win, but it's fair to say WH will be a bigger challenge and hopefully the lads aren't too tired after running around on that mess of a pitch.

Lads worked hard, great first half and stood up against a determined Swansea side desperate to play for their new manager and fight to avoid relegation.

Great to see Llorente get a goal, Dele was great my MOTM. Despite the moaning on hear Davies put in some excellent tackles and blocks in. Frodo is a liability, I've said all I can say about him already, he did what he always does, dross.

Welcome back Wanyama, and well played Lamela, who misplaced only ONE of his passes all game, in these conditions!!

Ffs. It’s a hard spell. We are playing the 3rd game in 7;days and have another 2 inthe next 5.
Squad is just recovering, missing key players or they are just getting fit.
Conditions poor. Squad half the size and lackingnas much quality of most other top 4 squads.
They may be the bottom side but it’s football.
Tonight evens things up.
We are winning and some are still pissed off we aren’t walking all over them with pretty stuff in wet windy slippery muddy conditions . You’re going to see misplaced and over hit passes. they are also fighting for survival.
When did we become somentitled.
We struggled to beat this lot here in 14/15, drew 15/16 and beat them last year.
At least we haven’t conceded a goal this time.

Back
Top Bottom