The Mighty Cockerels versus Real Madrid @ Wembley 1St nov

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great first post mate.

I am fucking going off in my pants with excitement. My (Spanish) wife wants to watch the game with me (she watched at home while I was at the Bernabeu two weeks ago and really got into it). I'm not sure she realises what it's going to be like...

giphy.gif
How did you get my webcam open?

I can only agree on the excitement, its been a pleasure to watch this squad over the past few seasons and I think good work culminates to nights like these.
Poch is superb, really.

Currently on holiday...hotel TV has “Bein Sports Directo” that was showing the spurs youth V Madrid about an hour ago...can anyone tell me if our game will be on there later? TV guide comes up blank

As a draw will be a good result for both sides, will both teams settle for that if drawing at say 80mins?

If they are then it will probably play a big part in why I've grown so sick and tired of football these last few years. Gone are the days when players enjoy playing. Now all they care about is taking no risks in hopes that they win a trophy.

It makes me depressed that for 95% of football fans these days the only thing that matters is a trophy, nobody cares if the game is enjoyable to watch anymore.

If they are then it will probably play a big part in why I've grown so sick and tired of football these last few years. Gone are the days when players enjoy playing. Now all they care about is taking no risks in hopes that they win a trophy.

It makes me depressed that for 95% of football fans these days the only thing that matters is a trophy, nobody cares if the game is enjoyable to watch anymore.
But Spurs have won nothing lately and are (mostly) a pleasure to watch.

Back
Top Bottom